You're mine | 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘰

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Let's do the work in my room, I've already got the papers ready."

"I never knew you were so enthusiastic in getting work done." you teased him.

"Let's get it done by today so I don't have to see your face again."

"Whatever Haruto." you rolled your eyes and took out your laptop from your bag.

The both of you started doing work, and after a few hours, it was all done.

"Hey you have that game?" you pointed towards the game console sitting next to his dresser.

"Yea, but I don't play it often. It's boring to play alone."

"Wanna play?"

"Are you sure? I might beat your ass."

"We'll see about that."

You played three rounds of the game and won all three. A winning streak!

"You might beat my ass, huh?" you teased him, happy to see him pouting because he lost.

"Whatever. How did you get so good?"

"I always play it with my brother. I've never won against him though."

"Hyunsuk hyung?"

"Wait, you know him?"

"Of course I do, Choi y/n. We're in the same band."

"Ohh yeahh, I forgot." you lightly tapped your head. How could you've forgotten? Hyunsuk is in the same band with Haruto and a few other members.

"Wait, so you know how to play that?" you pointed towards a set of drums in his room.

"Of course I know, y/n. I would've been kicked out of the band if I didn't." Haruto chuckled at your obvious question.

"Can I see you play?"

"Well yea, sure if you want to. But don't fall for me, I look insanely attractive when I play."

"Ew, gross. I won't." you rolled your eyes and put on a disgusted look.

Haruto ignored you and started playing the drums. You kind of started staring at him. He was right, he does look insanely attractive when he plays. How come have you never noticed? You've always seen the band play when you came to see your brother. Maybe you were so busy hating him to realise that.

 Maybe you were so busy hating him to realise that

"Y/n?" Haruto waved his hands in front of you.

You snapped back to reality, again. Oh shoot, was I staring? You didn't even realise that he has already stopped playing the drums.

"Oh- em. You play well. No wonder you guys always win in competitions." you stuttered.

"Thanks y/n. Your ears are red by the way, are you blushing?" he smirked and ran his hand through his hair.

 Your ears are red by the way, are you blushing?" he smirked and ran his hand through his hair

Wth he's so attractive when he does that.

"What- no! Whatever. Err I have to go. Thanks for helping me get the work done. I'll see you around." both of your hands covered your red ears as you hurriedly left his house.

He chuckled seeing you panic.

"See you tomorrow y/n!"

-

The next day, you were minding your own business in class and still haven't said a word to Haruto who was sitting next to you. You were still embarrassed about what happened yesterday.

Suddenly a boy came up to your desk and gave you a box of chocolates.

"H-hey, y/n. I'm Doyoung. I just thought that you're very pretty. Do you perhaps-uh, wanna hangout sometime?"

You were flustered, but just acted calm while holding the box in your hand. As you were about to open your mouth, Haruto interrupted.

"Better luck next time pretty boy, she has a boyfriend." he snatched the box in your hand and gave it back to the boy.

"Ouh- uh sorry. I didn't know." The boy bowed and hurriedly left your classroom.

You furrowed your eyebrows and slapped Haruto's shoulder. "What was that for?"

"I'm saving your butt. That Doyoung guy isn't as innocent as he looks."

"I don't remember needing your help." you glared at him and distanced your chair and table a few inches away from his.

He pulled back your chair, and your face was now a few inches away from his.

"What the- let me go!" you tried loosening his grip.

"Stay here. You're mine now, y/n."

- the end -

a/n; yes yes it's a bit inspired from their web drama Its okay its friendship HAHAHA but no matter how hard we cringe, there's no denying that Haruto is insanely attractive in there ;p