You're mine | 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘰

Start from the beginning

-

"Y/n y/n y/n!"

You turned around, seeing Jina who was running towards you.

"What took you so long? Let's go, I'm starving!"

"Sorry my teacher ended class a bit late. Don't worry your food isn't going anywhere."

"Who said so? Hurryyy." you dragged her to the school's cafeteria.

The both of you took your seats and you immediately gobbled up your food.

"Woa are you that hungry? What's wrong, did anything happen?"

"Haih it's nothing. I'm just stressed out with my deskmate. Why can't I ever live in peace? He has never not gotten on my nerves." you grunted.

"Who? Haruto?"

You nodded in response.

"What is wrong with you two? You've always been on each other's tails since junior year. You know what, you should be lucky you're sitting next to him. His visuals are too good to be true. If I were you, I'd faint if someone as good looking as that was sitting next to me."

"Good looking my foot. If only his attitude was as pretty as his face."

"Hate him all you want. You might fall for him one day."

"Over my dead body." you rolled your eyes. Just the thought of him irked you.

-

You were on your way home after school when suddenly your phone vibrated, indicating there was a text.

Haruto

Come over to my place.

Me

-??

Haruto

To get the project done.

📍loc

Me

Ouh

Ok

You glared at the text. Why why why exactly do you have to meet him now? The deadline is not due until next week. With a heavy heart, you headed to the said location.

You knocked on the door, and Haruto opened it.

Not gonna lie, your heart was kinda beating a bit fast seeing him in a white tee with glasses.

This jerk does look good.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"Oh yea." you finally snapped back to reality. Snap it out y/n you hate him, remember that.