But Rhea's plan backfired when Ranbir didn't believe Prachi's lies . Rhea tried everything to make him believe Prachi's words but he didn't listen .

The last option with her was that , she makes Prachi say those lies again but not infront of Ranbir . So that Ranbir believes that Prachi is a gold digger as she is accepting her plan infront of Rhea .

Rhea called Prachi in the library of their college .

Rhea - Ranbir is not believing your words .

Prachi - But I did what you told me to do .

Rhea - I know . I have another plan . You need to help me with it too .

Prachi - What plan ?

Rhea - I will call Ranbir from my phone . When he picks it up , I will talk to you like I am meeting you to make you and Ranbir together as I realised how wrong I was . But you will say the same lies you told Ranbir . And you will tell that you are the person who planted Maya in his life . Am I clear ? After this I will get in his good books .

Prachi - Fine but this is the last time I am doing this .

Rhea - Hmmmmm .

Ranbir's Flashback

Ranbir was sitting in the college canteen with his friends . He knew that someone had asked Prachi to lie to him . He won't believe those lies till she accepted them infront of someone else .

His phone buzzed , the screen flashed Rhea's name on it . He picked the call up .

Ranbir - Hello ?

Rhea , from the other side - Prachi please understand . I am not lying . I really have realised my mistakes . Please forgive me . Please go back to Ranbir . I don't want him anymore . You two can be together now .

Ranbir - Hello ? Hello Rhea ? What is happening there ?

Prachi , from other side - This is why you called me in library . I don't forgive you . Do you get me ?

Ranbir - Library ?

Ranbir ran towards the library . He wanted to know the truth today . He reached there . Seeing Rhea and Prachi , he hided behind a book rack .

Rhea - Please Prachi ... If you don't want to  forgive me then it's fine . But please don't break Ranbir's heart . He really loves you .

Prachi - But I don't ! I love only one thing and that's money ! If he marries me than his parents will throw him out of that big mansion ! I don't want to live on streets ! I wanna live a lavish life ! That Ranbir would be a mere beggar without his parents !

Rhea - Prachi , don't talk about my friend like that !!

Prachi slapped Rhea hard on her face . Prachi turned , closed her eyes and ran from there as fast as she could . Ranbir was shocked to see Prachi slapping Rhea . He was believing Prachi's lies a little now .

End of both Flashbacks

Ranbir got to know the truth from Shahana . He regretted  not trusting Prachi .

Everyone gathered for their hiking activity . They divided in teams . The Raisinghania sisters , Shahana , Rehaan , Kunal , Priya , Rhea and Ranbir were in the same team .

They started their hiking. The forest area was dense but not much .

Shahana - Oh my god ! Will we reach the other side or not ?