Official

Reese's POV:

"Mom, Lex, I need your help." I tell them as I walk into the kitchen. It was a couple weeks after the winter formal and a month before New Years. I ran a hand through my shorter hair and sigh.

About a couple days ago, I decided to cut my hair and dye it. I dyed it blonde and I honestly thing this suits me way more. I also like the short hair more. My hair is naturally curly so my hair was kinda and curly.
My hair reached down to a little below.

I loved my hair like this way more. It just felt more like me.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Thinking about Maddy. I am finally ready to do it.

I was finally ready to ask out Maddy.

I really love her a lot and I know she loves me just as much. I think we are ready for a relationship.

"What's up honey?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow, looking away from the eggs she was making and facing me.

"What do you need Reese?" Lexi asked me as she was typing something on her computer at the kitchen island.

"I wanna ask Maddy to officially be my girlfriend. And I wanna do something really special. But I don't know what to do." I state while scratching my head and my mom and Lexi gasp and squeal.

"Oh my god. Finally you grew some fucking balls!" My mom yelled out with a cackle and Lexi smiles brightly and hugs me.

"It's about time!" Lexi said while laughing and pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah yeah yeah. But I really wanna do something special for her. I don't wanna do some stereotypical thing where I take her to dinner and ask her to be my girlfriend. I wanna do something unique." I said as I tap my chin and begin to think.

"Why don't you give her a special gift and inside the gift is a note that asks her to be your girlfriend?" Lexi asked with a smile and I shake my head.

"Too cheesy. I need something better." I say as I begin to bite my nails out of nervousness.

"Why don't you give her a pallet of makeup and ask her out?" My mom asks while sipping on some wine and I give her a "really" look.

"Mom no, that's so plain and boring." I answered as I shook my head and continued to think. Come on think, think Reese.

"I FUCKING GOT IT!!" I shouted out as I just came up with the best idea ever.

"What is it??" They both asked out of curiosity and excited. I smile as I begin to brag to them about my plan.
———————————————————
Reese's Outfit:

———————————————————Reese's Outfit:

Maddy's Outfit: