2. Professor becomes her husband

Start from the beginning

At Hyderabad...

Tauji welcomed us happily while taiji welcomed us not so pleasent look but who cares knowing she is always like that...

From the time we came here to till now our taiji didn't stopped to praise about her son in law's family... They are millionaire and they're running a successful business extra... Me and my sister is really had a hard time to hear this.... But making us relax there comes there comes my favourite cousin...

I hugs my brothers and their wife's and start to play with kids...

I really enjoyed it except our taiji and her daughter... I also noticed her always busy with phone but when anyone of us entered inside her room she will disconnect her phone that instant... What's in that Haan it's not wrong to speak to your fiance na but i shrugged it...

Next day is sangeeth and groom's family is going to come here... I am not so excited to see that poor fellow who is going to marry this makeup box i am just pity on him...

We got ready and waits for the groom.... When we heard the band sound we are excited and went out to welcome the groom's family...

Groom's family is excitingly danced for the band even few from our side to joined them even I want to but my father is just beside me... When one of my cousin comes to papa and took him far away another comes to pull me to dance with them...

When the hitlar is not around why have to fear and i start dance with them crazily... One cute boy from groom side comes to me and dance with me while asking what's this beautiful lady's name...

I smirked and says why I want to say mr.... Then there comes my protective brothers and he moves away...

After our tiring dance we stopped and waits for groom to gets down from the decorated car....

When the groom stepped down my heart stops to meet and my eyes popped out... Were I am dreaming or what... Why he is here... Is he really my jiju...

The great Abhishek Prem Mehra my professor and my tutor is going to be my jiju... But why he is shocked like me were he saw me before... I just smacked my head remembering till this time I danced like a crazy na may be he saw me that time...

But not wanting to spoil my mood i ignored him like i didn't saw him but to my surprise he passed me a gentle smile while getting inside...

Here starts the function with the mass performance of my brother... After that one by one by starts to dance... My cousin insist me to dance but i looked at my father... Seeing my nervousness tauji says you beta he will not say anything...

I still stands there not knowing what to do but to my shock my papa nods by giving me a permission... I smiled and went to give my solo performance...

I am a classical dancer... The lights turned off and slowly focused the lights on me... The music starts for the tune my legs starts to move... Everyone is just memorized on my performance... Unknowingly my eyes falls on my professor who didn't even blinked his eyes and his eyes reflects how much he becomes speechless with my performance...

That makes my heart felt content...

When i ends my performance everyone in the hall starts to clap and thanking them i stepped down... Atlast there comes the groom and bride's performance...

They looks good together... She is little bit prettier than me to my dismay but i didn't cared for that because i love myself will never ever compare myself with anyone... I really felt like laughing while remembering how he want everything to be perfect on time he is going to get married to the laziest person other than beauty she don't have anything... I chuckled at that thought how my sister is going to make him irk in future... Good choice professor...