School Day.

Classes are boring, especially with senioritis. You literally could care less about anything. You start doodling on a random piece of paper that has some English notes on the backside. Eddie is asleep. Full on hand on cheek asleep at his desk. His rings are slightly pressing into his left cheek. By the time this class is finished, he's gonna have the pig implanted into the side of his face. You laugh to yourself quietly and go back to doodling.

"Mr.Munson!" Mr. Edwards shouts. Eddie stirs but doesn't wake. You jab him in the arm with your elbow.

"OW, what the fuck was that for?" He smirks, as if he thinks your messing with him.

"Eddie!" You say in a whispered concerned tone. He groans and finally opens his eyes to see everyone staring at him. He looks around the room slowly. He meets your eyes for only a second, before Mr. Edwards speaks again.

"Mr. Munson, am I boring you?" The class lets out a collective small laugh.

"I'm sorry Mr. Edwards, I just..."

"No need to explain, I know it's the last day of school, but, please try to look interested?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." He lowers his head and starts flipping his pencil through his fingers. He opens a note book and starts drawing as well. He tears the paper he's working on, out of the notebook and starts to fold it until it's a neat square. He slides his foot across the isle and lightly kicks your shoe. You look up startled.

You're greeted with those beautiful golden brown eyes. His soft pale skin gently creates creases around his smile. You can also clearly see the pig marked into his left cheek. He hands you the folded piece of paper and gives you a wink. You smile and look down at the paper. You slowly unfold it as to not make any noise that would draw attention of other students or Mr. Edwards. Once you see his horrible chicken scratch handwriting, you can feel his eyes patiently waiting for you to read it. It says "Lunch in the woods today?" You smile and immediately start nodding. You pick up your pencil and start writing on the paper. You write "Absolutely, Munson!", fold it back up, making sure to follow the creases he's already made in the paper. You set it on the edge his desk and with your index finger, slide it into the middle of his desk without breaking eye contact with Eddie.

He picks up the paper still looking at you, opens it, glances at your response, and gives a cheeky ass smile. We have two more classes before lunch. Science and History. Why does he want to meet in the woods? You only ever go there with him for drug deals with other students. You two are kinda like the class drug dealers. But he didn't tell you about meeting someone today so your kind of confused. He doesn't even have his little metal box with him today, at least you didn't see it. You are so lost in thought that the sound of the bell startles you.

"You ok y/last n?" Eddie genuinely looks concerned. You slowly nod and start collecting your papers. You quickly grab you pencils and head for the door. You can hear Eddie scrambling to collect his things and chase after you. However the only thing you can think is why? Why? Why? Why! He's never asked to sit alone with you. He usually like to sit with the boys at lunch. Maybe he's got news. Maybe he's got something for you. Maybe he's in love with you. No, no, no! You told him you couldn't date him. Your mom would be pissed. Your dad would KILL you. In their eyes, he's a bad influence.

He's not even allowed to come to your house anymore because of the fire incident. Long story short you started a fire in the backyard and it got so big the fire department was called. We were only 12 at the time so no charges. But the next 6 months of your life you spent locked in your room. Could only come out for meals and school. Worst six months of your life. They banned Eddie from the house. Although you have a window in your room that is usually covered by a poster where he can easily come talk and even come hang out in your room.

"Y/N! Stop!" you sharply stop in the center of the hallway. You close your eyes because they are starting to get watery. You can feel him slowly come up on your right side. He grabs your hand and gently escorts you to an empty hallway. He turns and faces you and grabs your shoulders with his hands. You can feel the coolness of his rings through the thinness of your shirt. He is only lightly grasping your shoulders, but it feels genuine. You open your eyes and his face just looks so worried. Now you feel bad because you overreacted for no reason. Maybe he just wanted to eat with you, alone on the last day of school and that was it. Nothing serious.

You tend to do this, overreact over every little detail. This is not his first time dealing with your sensitive brain either. You try to say something, anything, but no words exit. He pulls you in and gives you a sweet embrace. You feel his hands on your back just lightly squeezing. His warmth makes you forget life for a moment. He gently whispers.

"Did I say something?" You choke up, and shake your head into his chest. You wrap your arms around his small waist and pull him closer to hide the tears.

"Deep breaths, it's ok, I'm here. Is it your brain again?" He says breathily, and wavered. You nod and his grasp gets a bit tighter. It feels like decades pass, but in reality it's only been a few moments before he breaks the embrace and goes back to holding your shoulders. Your face is a hot mess. He lifts the edge of his t-shirt from the bottom to your face and wipes your tears away. He keeps quickly looking back and fourth between your eyes to make sure no more tears escape. Behind him you can see the basketball team passing and Jason stops the whole team just to look at you two. They start smiling and laughing. Pointing and whispering.

"Eddie." You say breathily.

"Yes y/n?" You motion with your eyes to look behind him. He turns his head and meets Jason's eyes.

"No PDA freaks!!" He shouts, the whole team starts laughing. Eddie goes to turn for him, but you grab his jacket at the chest. He turns his head toward you and you whisper.

"It's not worth it." He ushers you away and the whole basketball team starts making kissing noises. You quickly both walk to Mrs. Smith's science class.

Science and History go just as slow as English did, but  you finally reach lunch.