Chapter 12

It has been a month since I came back. Most of the time I spend with Khai making sure he is ok. I do spend time with Tul and Parm but usually we are joined by Max and Khai, that means Tul because touchy.

This time Tul kisses me wait to close to my mouth and I decide I have had it!

"Ok enough, Tul just please tell him, I can't take it anymore. Kiss me one more time and I swear I'll slap you!"

Parm looks up laughing. Max and Khai look confuse.

"Baby, why do you have to give me up like that?" He whines.

"Call me baby one more time and I'll choke you."

"Kinky," Tul smirks.

"Tul I swear-"

"What's going on?" Max speaks up.

"Are you going to tell him or am I?" I give him an ultimatum.

"Ugh fine! Max can I talk to you in private please?"

They get up and leave. At long last! I'm free!

"Finally! Though I am a little sad to watch this end. It was very entertaining for me," Parm says. He may look innocent, but he is a little evil.

"Ugh, I'm finally free. Him kissing me all the time was so annoying ! I'm not even sure why he kept it going for so long! He clearly saw that Max was jealous."

"He enjoyed watching him suffer."

"I'm sorry, what's going on?" Khai asks.

"Oh right, I didn't tell you. So Tul and I weren't actually dating. He asked me to pretend to be his boyfriend to make Max jealous. And now I am finally free."

"Oh, you weren't actually dating? What a nice friend you are Third." Khai face starts to twitch.

"Khai are you ok? Your face is twitching! Do you need a doctor?!"

"I'm fine! I was just trying some facial exercise!" He laughs.

After a while Max and Tul came back holding hands.

"Yes! Great! Take this clingy guy away please Max!" I say. I'm happy for them but a little sad I haven't found anyone to date.

"P'Tul, please be considerate of us single people." Parm says. Now that they were dating we could only guess how much clingier Tul would become. But to our surprise it turned into Max being the clingy one as he pulls Tul to sit on his lap.

"Or Max be mindful of us single people." It was as if they were in their own world. They just kept staring at each other.

"Ok, so we are leaving. I hope you guys have a lovely rest of your day." I signal to Parm to leave as I get up and start pushing Khai's wheelchair away from the two lovebirds.

We leave and Parm asks to be dropped. After dropping him off, Khai and I decide to head back home.

Khai has improved a lot. He can now stand for a few hours without getting tired, but I make him sit after that because I don't want him to push himself to much. Until his doctor says he is good to go, the wheelchair stays.

"Third why did you agree to help him?" Khai asks out of nowhere.

"Oh, I don't know I guess I could understand him, being in love with someone and not knowing if they love you back." I'm still hurt by what Khai did to me but I can't stay away from him. Being away from him hurts more than being hurt by him.

"Third I want to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I know-"

He is interrupted by the doorbell.

"Are you expecting anyone?"

"No, you?"

"No," I say as I go to open the door. It's a girl.

"Khai!" She pushes me out of the way and walks in. As soon as she sees Khai she hugs him.

"I missed you"

"Oh, hey ChingChing. What are you doing here?"

"I came to take care of you! I heard what happened! Is that why you never texted me back? Don't worry I'll take care of you now."

I was a fool, I thought Khai could change. Maybe even develop feelings for me, but it's clear that he never will.

"Um, I'll leave now. I'll come back later." I go and grab my keys before leaving.

"Third, where are you going . Don't leave I need to talk to you-" I close the door before he can say anything else.