𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟔 | 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂

Start from the beginning

He nervously waved his hands around. "I-It's n-nothing really. It shouldn't concern you!" He said all too cheerfully. You took his word for it and sighed. "Alright..."

"So, putting that aside. Anything else you wanna do?" 7255 asked, lazily draping an arm around you.

"I don't know, truth or dare?" You replied. Unsure if that was a safe game to play around someone who was a flirt and managed to sway your emotions.

"Oooh, I like your style. We can do that!"

"Um, truth or dare?" You asked, shifting on the couch to face him. The killer T cell hums. "Hm, dare."

Of course, he would choose to do a dare. You smirked, maybe you could back at him for all the flirting and internal conflict the bastard put you go through. "I dare you... To dance to the Macarena on the roof!"

"You c-can't be s-serious?!"

"And you better play the song too!~" You chirped playfully, elbowing him. "Call this payback."

"Man, you're full of surprises..." He mutters. "Fine, I'll do it. For you- I mean, th-the dare!" You stared perplexed, but expectantly. 7255 rolls his eyes, you hand him your phone. "I trust you," you said. Then you wave as he snatches your phone with a sneer and walks out of the apartment and to the roof...

You sat there in puzzled silence. "Did I hear him right; did he nearly say he would do that for me?" Of course, he would. "Does he really like me, or does he love me- Forget about that for now, think about what embarrassing thing you made him do!" Your thoughts would have wallowed in the question on how much that lymphocyte really had the hots for you.

Instead, you ended up laughing loudly at how you may have struck his pride. "SERVES YOU RIGHT YA FLIRT-" You fell off the couch. "OW! What the fuck!"

━━━━━━ ღ『愛』ღ ━━━━━━

When Macarena time was over, TC-7255 came back. With the most uncomfortable smile in history, you burst into maniacal laughter once again. Little did you know, the killer T cell liked seeing this. His smile turned more content.

"At least I made them smile..." He thought. "Screw pride, I'll take the earful Squad Leader will give me when he finds out about it. At least I managed to make [y/n] happy. Their laugh is just so..."

"Hello? Earth to 7255!" You flicked his cap, no response. Just that dreamy stare. Then a risky, but hilarious idea came into mind. "Worth a shot-" You proceeded to jump up and latch yourself onto his back. In attempt to pull him to the ground with you.

Which kind of failed but didn't. First, he was instantly brought into reality upon feeling you jump up at him from behind. Second, he had the advantage of quick reflexes. He maneuvered himself to land him on his back, and you on his chest. Clever move-

There was a dramatic pause after, with only the sound being breathing. Your heartrate quickened and threatened to pound again, you were so close to his face. Barely touching noses.

The killer T cell donned a smirk. Nudging his nose with yours. "Oops?" You said, sheepishly smiling. "You did that one on purpose didn't you, where you looking to get closer to me?~"

"I- It's n-not what it l-looks like!"

"Sure, and I just love how close we are. Y'know Cute Stuff..."

You huffed, trying not to blush. 7255 chuckles and plays with some of your hair. "Truth or dare?"

"Ugh, truth..." Yeah, you chose to do something smart and avoid what dares this guy could throw, as a possible attempt to get closer to you.