"I've planned to give that project to prakash, I will not work on that project anymore I know just because of that we fought and nothing is more important than you , Mannat" shocked would be an understatement she was flabbergasted by her words.

She knelt beside him and held his hands "Are you out of your mind huh? Yes I am angry on your but that doesn't mean I want you to leave that project, it's your dream and you will handle that project okay? Don't make me feel guilty"

Anurag stared at his wife and her way of talking and he fell for her all over again.

"Just don't even think of leaving that project" She further whispered and brought his hands closer to her lips, She pecked his palms.

"I love you so much you know?" He creeped closer to her, cupping her cheeks he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I know" She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

"So are we good now? Or you wanna fight more?" He pulled back and stared at her in mischief. "On the sheets?"

Her eyes widened and blood rushed to her cheeks and she slapped his chest, their giggles echoing in the living room.
____________________

"So hey?" Nandini flinched at his sudden chirpy voice and turned staring at him, crossing her arms across his chest.

"Can I come in?" He asked standing at the doorway. "It's your room only Manik you don't need to ask for my permission" She stated that matter of fact.

Grinning at her, He walked in , scanning at her head to toe , the saree looking so good on hers and he was mesmerized for the 10th time in the same day.

"Did you like this house? You know I planned so much for this one and the interior came out the way I wanted" He sounded like an excited kid.

"Of course it's so beautiful" She agreed nodding her head.

"Manik?" She called taking steps towards him "Yes?"

"You did not tell me that you are leaving for US tomorrow" She stated at him.

Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her close, her palms rested on his chest to balance herself  "You wanted me to tell you?" He asked as if demanding an answer from hers.

"You told everyone except me" She let out looking up at him. "No" He shook his head in no.

"I did not tell anyone about this, they already knew it" He cleared the confusion, gazing at her face.

"Wapas kab aaoge? (When will you return?)" She asked him.

"I will return after three months" He answered.

"3 months" She literally shouted making Manik amused at her.

"Aahaa so will you miss me?" He further interrogated tucking her hair strands behind her ear , She kept mum and looked everywhere but him.

"Of course why will you miss me? Who am I to you anyways" His grip loosened around hers as he moved back.

"It's late I should just go back to my mansion, let's go I'll drop you on my way" He turned to walked out of that room when she caught his right wrist.

"Manik?" She called out
"jii bolo Nandini?" He waited impatiently.

(Mera dil 😭🥺 that "Jii" from Manik)

"I am ready?" It was more of a question than a statment as she suddenly felt nervous at his presence.

"Ready for what Nandini?" He chosed to question because our Baby Malhotra was unsure.