"Figured you could use a good night of greasy food and horror movies," He noted, pulling her close to him, "Now go get changed into something nice and comfy." He said, looking down at her.

She rarely noticed their height difference since he wasn't but a few inches taller than her, but she still liked looking up at him. She kissed him once before making it to his bedroom and quickly getting out of her blue jeans and Fuzzy's Record Emporium t-shirt. She began rifling through the drawer that Eddie had cleaned out for her to put her own stuff into. She decided on a pair of red short shorts that were made out of a jersey quality material and a Janis Joplin t-shirt she had bought at the record store back when she had first started. She eyed herself in the mirror before deciding that it was an appropriate outfit for eating pizza and watching scary movies. When she reemerged into the kitchen, Eddie was setting up plates and grabbing beers before setting them down on the table. He even had a candle lit. She began plating up her slices of pepperoni pizza before making her way to the couch. The couch was pretty worn in as the middle sank just slightly more than the rest of the couch. She plopped down on it, resting her pizza on the arm of the couch before Eddie came and joined her with his own plate.

"I picked a special one tonight," He stated before reaching for the remote and hitting the play button, "Psycho!" He said, excitedly.

"Oooooo, a classic, good choice Munson," She said, excited for the movie. She had seen it over a dozen times, but still was loving every minute of it.

As the intro started with the infamous music, the two began tearing into their pizza slices. It wasn't the greatest pizza but it was all the two had in Hawkins. After a couple of beers and a couple of slices, it only took a moment for the two to cuddle up next to one another as Marion Crane stole the money from her bank. The movie was engaging but Delilah would have been lying if she said she wasn't taking glances up at Eddie every so often. The thought of her parents showing up on Eddie's doorstep was almost completely forgotten since she was so distracted. Work and Eddie knew how to take care of her brain running wild. Though it did bring up on whether or not Dustin was holding up. She hadn't seen him since she had gone and picked up her car and her clothes.

"You okay?" eddie's voice rang out over the movie which was at the part where Marion pulls over to find the Bates Motel.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She said, unable to tear her eyes away from the television for a moment, "It's just been a long day," She said, kind of quietly before looking up at him.

"Ya know your dad thinks I'm the reason you smoke weed," He chuckled, but Delilah's face was open in shock.

"He's a joke," She said, coldly before going back to the movie.

"I can't believe you came from /him/," His voice sounded in disbelief before he slid his arm over her and pulled her close.

She shifted under his arm, moving towards his neck and ear before whispering, "Let's talk about something else, yeah?" She asked, her hand snaking it's way up his chest as she began kissing his neck lightly.

"You got it," He said, pulling her even closer to his body as the kissing turned into light nibbling. His hands held her at her shoulders before she traced kisses up his jawline and eventually to his lips. She needed a good distraction and fooling around sounded like the perfect one. Especially since she was a few joints in and a couple beers down.

Eddie's hands began to slide up her shirt, rubbing his hands against the back of her shoulders before the t-shirt eventually slid off. Eddie's face and eyes widened as he realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. What an unexpected surprise for him, Delilah thought. That's when she went for his shirt, dropping it to the ground once it slid over his head. Delilah laid down on the couch, Eddie following over top of her as he kissed her collarbone gently. Delilah's legs wrapped around his waist, her shorts riding up to reveal more of her thighs. Eddie's hand immediately shot for one of her legs and it smoothed it's way up until he reached the lining of her shorts. The two had done this sort of thing before, but for some reason, tonight it felt different. Delilah was throwing caution to the wind and trying to block out everything she had been through. She wanted to thank Eddie for being there for her and for always treating her like a princess, much like his precious guitar.