Friendzone | 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘋𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

Start from the beginning

"I want you to stay away from Doyoung, will you? I'm sick of him saying your name all the time. Y/n this, y/n that."

"Well it's not my problem he talks about me more than he does about you. Insecure much?" you snapped.

Panggggg

She slapped your face.

"You better watch your mouth and mirror yourself y/n. You don't deserve him and you know that. Stay away from him while I'm being nice."

Your hand held onto your cheek. It stings. Wow this b*tch knows how to slap alright. You let out a death glare at her and left the bathroom, their laughter was heard as you exit the door.

Chaewon has always got beef with you. You never knew what her problem was. When Doyoung told you he was dating Chaewon out of all people, you were shocked to death. But you didn't tell him about how you and Chaewon were never on good terms. If he's happy with her then that's fine with you. Maybe.

You walked with no directions, and eventually arrived at the school's bleachers. You sat there and cried. Tears started running down your cheeks heavily as you were sobbing. You weren't crying because of Chaewon. And not because her slap hurts. It's because of something else.

"Y/n?" a deep voice startled you.

You slowly wiped your tears and looked up, only to see Haruto was there wearing his jersey and holding his gym bag.

"What are you doing here, are you okay?" He came closer and sat next to you.

"Why do you care?" you glanced at him.

"Well I'm human enough to care about someone when I see them cry."

Haruto is your classmate. He sits next to you in the lab. You kind of had a cat-dog relationship with him where the two of you would always tease each other. But you were friends.

"You want to share it with me? I'm good at keeping secrets. Well, you already know that."

You let out a big sigh. "Fine." And you told him what happened earlier.

"Chaewon did that???? Haih y/n. Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"Do what?"

"Until when are you going to hurt and lie to yourself about your feelings to him?"

"W-what are you talking about..." you avoided looking at Haruto in the eyes, embarrassed knowing what he's about to say.

"You think I don't know? I know you like him y/n. And out of all people, he's dating that b*tch Chaewon."

"What's the point if I like him? We've been bestfriends since forever. And like you said, he's dating Chaewon. If he's happy then that's fine. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"And sacrifice your feelings?"

"Why do you care? Do you like me or something?" you let out a grossed out look, teasing Haruto.

"Ew, gross. I like Yerim, you know that."

You chuckled hearing his response. "Yea I know."

"Well y/n, I've gotta go for now. I have football practice. But if you want, let's hangout after school? You can get your mind off of him."

"Why are you being so nice to me? It's creepy."

"Ouh shut up." Haruto leaves as you chuckled at him again.

After school, the both of you went to the ice cream shop where you would always go with Doyoung. Nothing soothes your mind better than your favourite mint chocolate ice cream.