CHAPTER 6

Mark, Jeno, and Donghyuck transferred to Tantiana University without much choice.

With the snap of their grandfather's finger, the whole family is expected to obey. No one ever comes their way, especially the younger ones, as their money still comes from their parents, so they have to do as much as they were told to do.

The Lees are known as a family of doctors and lawyers. Though not all hold that profession, most of them do.

Mark is expected to be the second engineer in the family next to his father, while Jeno and Donghyuck aim to follow the same path as most of the men in the family—the three are equally pressured to run the businesses in the future.

They are transferred here to take the last level of being a student, be promoted, and be the best version of themselves.

But here Donghyuck is—sitting in the cafeteria in front of the mad, hungry girl, almost inhaling the food.

"Can you slow down?"

"Whot?" Gayoon swallowed the food. "Do you want a bite?"

"I said, slow down. I'm not saving your life if you ever choke."

"Attorney, sir, I can take care of myself," she said, taking a sip of her drink. "Also, why are you still here?"

"Right, why am I still here?" he sarcastically quipped. "I need to see you eating properly, lady. One time your anger pissed me off, and second, I can feel your hunger."

"I'm sorry," Gayoon frowned. "Won't do it again."

She abruptly stopped and slammed her spoon, gaining the male's attention.

She glared. "You."

"Me, what?"

"Oho, I think I forgot, huh?" Gayoon clicked her tongue and laid her back while crossing her arms. "You're here getting mad at me for subconsciously feeling my emotions, while you've also been inconsiderate while drinking mad last week."

Donghyuck scoffed. "Now we're talking about that."

"I didn't get mad at you, did I? If anything, I checked if you're sick and gave you a sandwich!"

"And I didn't ask for it?"

"Well, did I ask for you to drag me here and see me eat?"

"Well, I don't want to endure any of your feelings, okay? If I have to see you eat every day and make sure you'll not get mad, I would."

"Oh, really, you will?" she teasingly smiled.

"I'm not playing with you, woman," he licked his lower lip and doubled her taunting gaze.

Instead of maintaining the bad blood, they just got lost in each other's eyes, the bond reacting.

When their hearts skipped a beat, they both looked away—Donghyuck on his phone and Gayoon eating her food.

They held much disgrace on each other, but they can't escape the soulmate bond forever.