𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜

═════════•°•ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴀɴɪᴛʏ, ᴇxᴘᴇɴꜱɪᴠᴇ ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ•°•═════════

The thing about insanity is that it engulfs your mind and eats away at your soul.

 It takes what you love, thrusting upon more of the despised.

 It makes you bitter and angry killing away small steps of hope and redemption from you.

That is what a philosopher would describe as 'insanity' to be.

 But Eleanor knew better than them. 

She saw it in her eyes. 

The red slowly hugged her to a suffocated comfort.

She felt her soul craving for more power in her grasp.

Eleanor was precisely aware of how she was so different from everyone not only because she was the daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson but the way her mind worked.

She knew somewhere in her own heart she was way darker than anyone would want to admit.

But she was not scared of it.

She was not scared of a lot of things anymore. 

She had learned that feelings like fear only bought the weak and Eleanor Mikaelson was not weak even if God willed it to be.

So as days and seasons went by, she just became stronger and stronger.

Making her magic more willed and powerful than anyone could.

Just like Emily's magic.

"The thing about me Lydia is that I hate people like you" Eleanor's sweet voice dripped with fake honey

"Ok so we are back to dark things," Damon said he was really tired of these shifting emotions shit

Fuck the controller of this room.

Man, all he wanted was some bourbon today but nope the universe had something against him.

The coven leader Lydia backed away from her already backed way position. 

The woman's face drained of any emotion other than fear.

"You know you are Mikaleosn when they look at you like that" Kol whispered to Nik