Chapter one

In case you were wondering, I put that video there because I just love Marks singing voice XD. Ok, here are you few things you need to know before you start reading: words in italics is you thinking to yourself, y/n means your name, anything in bold is me talking to you guys (duh), and anything else you need to know I'll just tell you what it means next to it in parentheses. Now on with the story!

Description: You are currently 18 and you are moving to LA to pursue your acting career. You have been doing little things like commercials and guest appearances in shows but you want to do more so you've decided to move into your own apartment in LA for more opportunities.

------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, I'll be fine"

"Ok sweetie I'm just worried. California's just a long way away from here"

"It's ok I'm 18 now and I think you and dad raised me well enough to live on my own..."

"Aw honey I know I'm just really gonna miss you"

You hug your mom and your dad and you guys say your goodbyes. Then you head to your gate. You sit down at your gate and wait until they call you up to board.

*now boarding flight 24*

*sigh* "that's me"

You board your plane, sit down and put your headphones in bracing yourself for the 6 hour flight from Boston to LA.
(One long flight and many Markiplier videos later....)
You finally land at LAX and head down to grab your 2 large suitcases. Then you go outside to catch a taxi. But of course, you being your clumsy self trip on a crack on the sidewalk and fall onto someone along with your suitcases.

"Ouch" the person says as you scramble up to your feet.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I was just...."

You freeze and your eyes lock onto the person lying on the floor. The person you fell on was THE Mark Fischbach. And you must have been staring at his face for a while according to the next thing he said.

"Oh I know I'm just that beautiful aren't I?"

You finally snap back to reality.

"Um sorry I just, I was just going..."

You quickly stand up and pick up your stuff and run away but Mark just runs after you. When he finally catches up to you he grabs you by the shoulders and turns you around

"Hey! Let go of me! What do you want?"

"Well it isn't everyday that a pretty girl tramples over me, stares at me for like 10 minutes then and runs away like nothing happened. You obviously know who I am"

He says with a smirk.

Wait did he just call me pretty? Eh, probably just my imagination.

"Psh, what? I have know idea what your talking about, Ma-"
Shit

"Haha gotcha. So, what's your name?"

"Its Y/n"
You say your name trying your best not to explode at the fact that your actually talking to Markiplier.

"Where are you headed to Y/n?"

"My new apartment why"

"Let me take you there"

What the actual fuck. Is this even real life? It's like I'm in a fucking fan-fic. What's happening?

"But I literally almost crushed you with my suitcases. Why would you do that for me?"

"You obviously need help. And your a fan right? You deserve it"

"It's fine I could always just call over a taxi or..."
He cuts you off
"Nope, I won't allow it. Hand me your suitcases"

You slightly blush and hand him your suitcases and he takes you to his car.

"Woah, nice car"

"Haha thanks. So, what's your address?"

"y/n/a (your new address) apt. #236"

"Your joking" he says with the biggest smile you've ever seen

"Uh, why would I be joking?"

"That's my address! I live in apartment 228!"
TBC....

Should I continue? Comment and vote if you like it so far! ❤️❤️❤️