Dinobot only mumbled. The seed shakes, prompting Primal to drop it as it grows a plant upon birth.

"You see? That's how it spread its seeds. We've learned something." (Prime: That we did.)

"Yes." Dinobot groused. "From now on I shoot my dinner salad before I eat it."

"That I agree." Predaking nodded.

"We'll need to find another specimen." Primal turns around and sees Scorponok in the far distance.

"How about an arachnid?" the scorpion Predacon taunted and prepared his weapons.

"Optimus, Maximize!"

"Dinobot, Maximize!" both transformed.

A small but fierce skirmish took place. But Scorponok played smart and fired at a rock formation behind Dinobot, causing enough damage for a boulder to suddenly crack.

"Dinobot!"

No reply, Dinobot remained fierce in attacking Scorponok.

"Dinobot!" Primal warned, but too late as a boulder collapsed on Dinobot, immobilizing him. He tried to help, but Scorponok prepared his secret weapon.

"I have a special cyber-bee just for you, Optimus Primal." said cyber-bee was launched at Primal's chest. "Enjoy!" but Primal blasted him in the chest, sending him crashing to the log that suddenly turns, leaving him to hang on as he screams falling down below to the water.

"Well, at least Primal didn't go out without a blast." Knockout commented.

Dinobot pushed the boulder off him after struggling with it then moves to his leader.

"Optimus." the aforementioned leader of the Maximals groaned and grunted as the cyber-bee injects itself into his chassis.

Back at the Axalon where Primal was making a recovery and an analysis from Rhinox.

"You were supposed to be his back-up!" Cheetor accused.

"We were ambushed! And don't tell me my duty, fur-ball, or you shall soon be occupying several recycling bins!" Dinobot retorted, then threatened the young Maximal.

"You wanna try it now, Lizard-Lips?" Cheetor argued challengingly. But Rattrap managed to diffuse the situation before it went volatile.

"As much as I'd love to see the both of you scrap yourselves...eh, save it for my birthday. Right now we've got bigger concerns."

Cheetor walked away and move into Rhinox...

"Rhinox, what's the stich?"

while the science officer was working on the computer.

"Looks like a viro-mine it's fused with his net-core. He can't transform while the thing's attached." he replied, worrying Cheetor.

"Then lets get it off! He took enough energon damage just getting back here!" Cheetor requested.

"Can't be done! The mine's rerouted all his life support functions to itself. We yank it, he lives for less than a minute." Rhinox continued.

Now Prime was worried. A device like that can be guaranteed near-fatal for even his comrades.

"We will have to forbid the creation of such a weapon, if we have a council next time." he suggested.

"Whoa, that's bad." Cheetor replied.