"Hank!" Kory said and Ashley just blinked as she saw the man. 

"I peddled as fast as I could" Hank said, walking toward the group. 

"You take the mainframe" Ashley said, hitting Dick's shoulder. "Besties home" Ashley said, pushing off in the rolling chair backward, grinning like a menace. "So you show up at my house and I don't even get the first hug? Rude" Ashley said to Hank and outstretched her arms to him. 

"Sexy seconds" Hank laughed as he hugged her.

"Now I just feel dirty" Ashley's face contorted into a sneer as she looked up at him. 

"It's good to see you" Kory said and patted his shoulder. Dick stood up and shook Hank's hand and Ashley eyed Kory at the awkward interaction. 

"Hey buddy" Dick said and Ashley tried to contain her laugh, having to cover her face and look down. 

"Hey, hey behave" Hank warned her, slapping her shoulder lightly. 

"We'll talk later" Ashley nodded at him. 

"So we suiting up?" Hank asked with a laugh and the other looked around awkwardly. 

"Let's go, you can go with me later and dipshit can run this" Ashley said happily as they both nodded at each other happily as the two began to conspire in front of the others. "This is gonna be fucking great!" Ashley cackled and the two made finger guns at each other. Ashley caught the look on Dawn's face and calmed down, not wanting to be on the receiving end of her wrath. "We'll get pizza later, and we can eat on the clock tower" Ashley promised him quietly and he continued to nod like it was the greatest idea in the world. "But first, okay it with Dawn. She looks like she's gonna kill us both with a flamethrower" Ashley whispered to him. 

"Yeah, I'll do that" Hank whispered back to her. 

"Good luck buddy" Ashley whispered with a crazed grin. "Don't let her kill ya" Ashley whispered and re-entered the other group. "So, who's taking where?" Ashley asked.  

♠♠♠

"Bluebird is clear" Ashley reported to Kory and hung up. Shaking her head, she looked around at the pictures on the wall and re-entered the child's bedroom, and shook her head sadly. Ashley's phone rang again as she moved out of the apartment and made her way down to the car. "Wayne" Ashley answered, not bothering to check the collar I.D.

"Bank robbery in progress in downtown" Dick answered. "Same M.O., suit up" Dick told her. 

"I'm getting real sick of you giving me orders birdshit" Ashley huffed and hung up, driving downtown at a speed that would quickly get her arrested for public endangerment before she pulled into a parking garage and suited up quickly and was out quickly. Ashley had decided to bring her new suit, deciding that her old suit would be what got her shot at by the police currently. She looked at the batsuit that sat on the floor of her Escalade and exited, making sure she locked her doors before she dove out of the parking lot and grappled to where she needed to be, landing beside Hank and Kory. 

"You're late" Kory commented as they got close to Dick, who was talking to Barbara. 

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to" Ashley said, quoting Gandalf as she flipped Kory off. 

"Very professional, and you're not a wizard" Kory said, smirking at her. 

"Yer a wizard Harry" Ashley joked, putting her serious face on as they approached the cops

"It's not a bank robbery, tell your men to pull back" Dick said, trying to coerce Barbara into listening to him.  

"Pull back?" Barbara asked him like it was the dumbest idea she had heard.