"I think you need to talk to someone" Clark told her. "Even if that someone is Dinah."

"Dinah would lock me in a basement with all the shit going through my head" Ashley reminded him. "If I'm going to be miserable, I'm gonna have the freedom to roam around and be miserable. Maybe I'll even cry in graveyards at midnight" Ashley attempted to joke, though to her it sounded perfectly logical. "In all seriousness though, I'll be fine. It'll be compartmentalized when I work out a schedule here and then I'll be fine" Ashley attempted to assure him.

"Promise me you'll work through it" Clark demanded. "Or I'll call Roy" He threatened. 

"I would rather you throw me into the sun so I can burn alive" Ashley snorted as she looked at Clark.

"Ashley!"

♠♠♠

"f4 d5, Knight f3 g6, e3 Bishop g7, Bishop e2, Knight f6, castles, castles" Ashley heard Dick say as she descended into the cave, causing her to massage the temples of her head and walk past Kory and Dawn who were standing behind him, watching intently. Ashley ignored Dawn's blatant stare as she went into the next room and stuffed a spare Batsuit into a spare case she could hide in her vehicle just in case there was an emergency. 

"What the hell is he doing?" Ashley asked Dawn as she looked at Ashley and shrugged. 

"The bird's opening" Dawn replied. 

"What the fuck?" Ashley rolled her eyes. "Why are we playing chess, you know that there's a serial killer out there right?" Ashley asked Dick. He held up his finger to signal that he needed a moment and Ashley resisted the urge to hit him with the case. "Say something, I'll tell you what you're missing" Ashley told him. Dick reached to the side with a manila file and handed it to Ashley. Ashley flipped through and raised an eyebrow when she saw the chess sheet. "So our killer's screwing around with chess" Ashley sighed. "I hate this job" Ashley grumbled. "What combinations have you tried?" She asked Dick as she looked at him moving chess pieces around. 

"All that I can think of" Dick told her. 

"Good" Ashley said and rolled him away from the computer and he looked at her in shock while Kory laughed from behind as she pulled up another chair. Ashley popped her back and put in a new code as Dick rolled beside her and put his elbows on the computer and his face in his hand. "Give it a minute" Ashley said, poking the man in the ear. "You're too close" Ashley whispered. "Trade with my wife" Ashley said, using her thumb to point at Dawn. 

"You're an idiot" Dawn told her and the computer beeped. 

"I may be an idiot" Ashley cracked a smile, that caused Dick to smile slightly when she did so. "But I'm the smartest idiot on this planet" Ashley joked. 

"Robin" Dick said and Ashley turned to look at the screen. 

"The Bird's Opening, Robin. That can't be a coincidence" Dawn commented.

"What was her address again?" Ashley asked, her mind racing with possibility. 

"Ann lived at 2289 Blue Bird Way" Dick said

"Let's get a list of all the Gotham streets with bird names" Dick said to Ashley, who quickly switched software.  

"Take the other one, it'll go faster if we're both doing this" Ashley told Dick who accessed the second terminal on Ashley's side. 

"There's five in Gotham" Dawn replied. "Blue Bird, Condor Court, Finch Street, Falcon Way, and Eagle Crest" Dawn relayed. 

"Great now to see if the numbers correlate to actual addresses or the addresses of the next victims" Ashley said, inputting the information. There was a loud drop and Ashley's eyes blinked in shock as she turned to yell at whichever teenager had decided to do something as stupid as that.