Chapter 2

Kai is not a person who loves things, but he has many things, but he does not he can touch no one except his wife. That is the KTM 1190 RC8 model from the large motorcycle, his son, named Charles.
"So you want to go to the movies together today?"
"Go away~"
"Who is riding the car?"
"You ride yourself, as for me, I'm riding Charlie."
"What Charlie?"
"Charles is my son's nickname, Charlie is the big name."
"You're funny?"
"I'm serious"
"So can I go with the back seat of your motorcycle?"
"I can't see it. This car can only sit with one girl. Do you understand?" what do I mean?" Maybe I should be a bit unintelligible, but I'm actually very, very unintelligible.
Kai once said to me, "My love, if a person really loves me, she will come to me." me".
This is the reason why he never chased after others, just a flow constant stream of women rushed to find him. .
"My wife liked it."
"You like?"
"Give me the girl I'm talking about" "This is not, send a message, hurry up"

Menta Supreeya Q Who is this person? Every picture he gave you was amazing, and I also liked your friends.
Khunpol Krichpirom (kai) , I am not very clear Full of words, this is Kai. And what's important is that...he can mix everything up so easily that it doesn't I don't think anyone can beat him in college.
Bell ...!
"Okay, I'm ready to go now." phone ringtones Sharp brought my thoughts back to the present. Yes, now I am walking with him in the passage of the teaching building. The front of ten meters is the parking place. There I have to separate from him and go one by one.
"Jan, what do you have?"
"..."
"Is that the case? You don't want to cause trouble."
"..."
"Don't make me fight, bother." Your uncle, come back here? It's a deja vu scene I feel like I've seen this scene ten times, and each time Kai's reaction is exactly the same... "Is it a breakup? Is that correct? Hey, let's break it up, I won't say anything." then hang up and then it will be my turn to pat him on the shoulder to comfort him. Each time the same "You're okay?"
"Not very well", he looks very sad, but it doesn't matter. I have been here, I have never gone. If there is no one around you, I am willing to be your comfort, I... I love your ... Hears The sound of the line rings, no, I can't pick up the phone, mom, don't take the phone! "Accounting Department Milk" I think my face is definitely worse than Kai's, and even my hand it's still on his shoulder and i can't take it

"That...what's up with that?"
"Looking at"
"But you just broke up with Jan, don't tell me...""I don't have two boats on foot. I haven't had time to chase after her, but I can start chasing now." "...!"
"I have to go first, I'm going to start re-chasing love. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I'll remember to buy mom's noodles with Tom Yum, love you".
"Wait a minute, kill Kai, your mother!" In the end, he was alone. I can't remember this is the first time. Since I secretly loved him for three years, never looked at me. It should be because I never dared to confess to him, so that each time I can only be hurt in secret. Tomorrow your motorcycle back seat will sit as usual. Tomorrow, I can only take the initiative to find him with the food I gave him. like. But he never knew my feelings. Tomorrow's secret can only be a secret. If I don't want to lose it, just I can keep my mouth open and continue to love him in silence. The sadness But I can't do anything else, I can only go take a motorcycle. Every time I feel sad and hurt, I rush back to the room as soon as possible, to quickly open my old notebook and then quickly rush to the bathroom. I let the sad love song slowly on ear, although I did not cry, but I am very sad, I use one hand to hold the wall, one hand to open the shower head.
Activate MV mode.
"Your mother, there is no water!"
Laozi's emotions have been destroyed. I have to hurry to open the original song, then go to the refrigerator to buy a bottle of mineral water and stop the water with mineral water.
Breast
Dead Kai, do you know how many bottles of mineral water you've wasted? This does not it's eco friendly!