Friends with Benefits (2)

Start from the beginning

The next moments were spent browsing the Identification presented, from driving licenses, calling cards, even old school IDs or club memberships that were left in the wallet.

"You don't have a company ID!" In-ah pointed out.

"I've just resigned from my current job and will be moving companies soon," the man, whose name was Hoon, explained. 

Before he could continue, a woman approached their table, sliding her hand on Hoon's arm. "Oh, there you are! I was wondering where I lost you."

"Oh, hey there. Look, I can't go out for drinks because I saw these women. My, uh, long time best friends and we'd really want to catch up!" Hoon lied, making In-ah roll her eyes at how lame the excuse was. 

In-ah spoke up. "Why are you chasing after this guy? Do you know why we're just friends now?" Hoon, Sujin and the other woman waited with bated breath. "We had one night together and his... ummm... you know... it smells. Save yourself the trouble. He's handsome but... stinks. Literally."

Hoon looked like he was about to strangle her but gave a tight smile to the woman who scrambled away. Once he was certain that the other woman was a safe distance from them, he asked, "That was the best you could do?!"

In-ah giggled as she shrugged. "It worked, didn't it?"

"I stink down there," Hoon repeated, shaking his head. "I built my reputation as the most handsome bachelor in the country and now I might just be known as Mr. Stinky Thing."

Joo In-ah and Sujin laughed out loud. In-ah patting Hoon's back said, "Truth hurts."

"I DO NOT STINK!" Hoon protested, making Sujin laugh while In-ah tried desperately to keep a straight face.

"I guess we'll never know," In-ah shot back.

"We could --" Hoon stopped, exchanged a heated gaze with In-ah then looked down blushing. "I am not a creep. I am not a creep... I am not a creep," he chanted as he tried not to say what he initially wanted to.

It was too cute that In-ah bit her lip. Looking at Sujin, she motioned with her head, "Leave us," she mouthed. 

Sujin rolled her eyes and started sliding away. Before she left she whispered to her best friend, "I knew from the moment he sat down that he's your type." To Hoon, she said, "I know where you live."

Hoon had to let out a laugh, but once they were alone, he stared at In-ah. "Why you let your friend leave?"

In-ah shrugged, but gave him a challenging look. "I'm giving you a chance to prove that you do not stink."

*

They started kissing as soon as the car was parked at Hoon's apartment building. Somehow, Hoon was able to key in his floor even if the two of them kept sucking each other's face. They were even able to check when they last got tested. When they confirmed they were both clean, there was no stopping their deep kisses.

"There are cameras in this elevator," Hoon told her in between breaths..

"I know," In-ah said, angling her head to deepen the kiss. "I don't care. Just don't get me naked here."

Hoon chuckled. "Okay. But I'm not holding back as soon as we're inside my place."

In-ah agreed. "Can't wait to check your stink."

Hoon pulled back. "I do not --"

In-ah kissed him. Then, she whispered, "I can't wait to get you naked. Do you like that better?"

Hoon chuckled. "Yes. Oh god, Yes." Opening his door, he pulled her inside and slammed the door behind him. At In-ah's shocked look, he said, "I'll apologise to my neighbours tomorrow."