☕️The Barista☕️

Name: Lennon Kennedy Whitlock

Age: 16-24

Gender: nonbinary (uses they/them/he/him. Is biologically male but doesn't prefer to be either gender)

Sexuality: bisexual

Looks:

Personality: Lennon is a total sweetheart

Personality: Lennon is a total sweetheart. He loves to joke around with customers and have fun. He's easily able to start conversations and enjoy them. Lennon is a dork and will fangirl over shows and whatnot. They are also very good at video games. Lennon can be a pain in the butt when he's cranky or hungry. He gets fussy and just overwhelmed by a feeling.

Likes: Lennon enjoys coffee and being a barista. He's able to enjoy nice smells and conversations. They enjoy making others happy and having a good time. Lennon enjoys coffee art and making cute designs. Lennon likes animals as well which includes exotics.

Dislikes: Lennon doesn't like being asked about his sexuality or gender. That is unless he brings it up or he knows the person doesn't mean anything by it. Lennon doesn't like rude or mean customers. Lennon hates not getting enough sleep. They don't like not eating enough or having a snack break.

Backstory: Lennon is an only child and lives with his father. He was raised by both parents who loved him dearly. Though unfortunately cancer took his mother when Lennon was only 10. It was hard on him and he still struggles to cope to this day. He wears a special necklace he has from her. This necklace is a heart. His mother was buried wearing a round pendant necklace with a heart cut out of it. Lennon first came out to his luckily accepting father as non-binary. It wasn't until his first boyfriend that he realized they where bisexual. He liked both genders. He came out to his dad quite easily who just smiled and gave him a hug. Lennon got his name from his mothers love of the band The Beatles. She had always liked John the most so he was named Lennon.

Other: He owns a kitten named Snickers

Scenarios:

Scenario 1: make it up!