True lovers p2

Gregory- well here is my house.

Rose- it's small but looks good.

Gregory- it's nothing special

Rose- how come there are no cars out side? Should your parents be home?

Gregory- oh I live alone I don't have my parents taking care of me anymore thy died a few years ago.

Rose- oh I'm sorry

Gregory- don't be

They go into the house and Rose sits on the couch. His house was vary clean. His walls where like a  lightish Gray but still dark. His floor was wooden planks. His doors were sliding doors. His house was a dark looking house. He had black leather couches. And a black wooden table. This house was perfect for a little family.

Gregory came back with some tea and handed it to her.

Rose- thank you

Gregory- no problem. did you tell your parents that you where here.

Rose- no I said I was staying at a friend's house for the night.

Gregory- oh ok and they where fine with that?

Rose- ya they just said as long as there was no partys with a lot of people and no alcohol and no drugs.

Gregory- oh ok

Rose- hey I have a question

Gregory- ya what is it?

Rose- do you get lonely by yourself?

Gregory- well ya who wouldn't.

Rose- ya that's true but how do you make yourself not be lonely here?

Gregory- I don't

Rose- that's sad to think of

Gregory- what you mean?

Rose- like being alone all the time. Not having anyone to talk to.

Gregory- you get use to it.

Rose- well you don't have to worry about being alone anymore anymore ill be here for you.

Gregory- you don't have to I'm fine here by myself.

Rose- nope I made up my mind ill be coming over here more often.

Gregory- ok if you say so.

They finished there tea and started getting ready for dinner.

Gregory- what would you like for dinner?

Rose- what ever you can make for dinner.

Gregory- ok

Gregory started to make something at the stove he made some noodles and made some eggs to have with them.

Gregory- do you know how to use chopsticks?

Rose- not really

Gregory- come her

Rose- ok

Gregory shows her how to hold them and pick stuff up with then  woll the food is cooking. The timer went off and the food was done.

Gregory- here's your food.

Rose- thanks so much.

They sat down and Gregory watched her try and pick up food with her chopsticks he could not help himself but to laugh.

Rose- s-stop laughing it's not funny.

Gregory- sorry but it's hard not to.

Rose- it's harder then it looks.

Gregory gets up and go's other to her and sets behind her and grabs her hand and started helping her. Roses face terns bright red.

Rose- G-gregory y-your d-dick i-is t-touching m-my a-ass.

Gregory- oop sorry

Rose- it's ok don't worry you did not mean to do that.

Gregory- ya im sorry

Rose- anyways let's eat

They eat there food and after they where done they sat on the couch and turned something on TV to watch. Rose go I'm tired and her head grow heavy and same as her body.  She fell onto Gregory and Gregory just holded her in his arms. She slept like a baby Gregory fell asleep too.

Rose woke up at daylight and saw that she was in his arms and her face went bright red. But she smiled.

Rose- I hope we can be like this forever

Gregory- we can if you want.

Rose- y-you where awake?

Gregory- no I just woke up when you said that?

Rose looked at Gregory and Gregory looked at rose and they both went in for a kiss.

Rose- this is going to fast

Gregory- ya im sorry

Rose- don't be

They went in for another kiss.

Rose- Gregory?

Gregory- yes?

Rose- I love you

Gregory- I love you too

Rose- hey Gregory how old are you?

Gregory- 18 how about you?

Rose- I'm 17 but my birthday is tomorrow.

Gregory- happy early birthday I guess the kiss is your present.

Rose- hahaha ya I guess so. Hay Gregory this might be to soon but can I move in with you in two days?

Gregory- yes you can

Rose- yay

Two day later after Roses birthday she was already packing up and her mother and father are not happy about it and is trying to stop her.

Father- why are you leaving so soon.

Mother- ya why are you?

Father- you barely know this man.

Mother- you should think about this more.

Rose- iv thought enough about my choices and I'm old enough to do what I want and you two can't stop me cus I made up my mind.

Rose grabbed her things and put it in Gregory's brand new truck he got and drove away.

They made it to Gregory's house and unloaded her stuff from her car and into Gregory's house.

Gregory- there is an empty room that you can store your stuff for now.

Rose- ok thanks

They moved her stuff into the empty room.

Gregory- that is the last of the stuff you did not have that much.

Rose- ya I don't really have that much stuff.

They closed the door where her stuff was and went to the living room and sat down and rested.