PART 1

It's been three years to Rohit and Raima's marriage and he wasn't able to handle the messed up relationship anymore, and having not contacted Sonakshi even once after his marriage was also something which would never let him sleep. It wasn't guilt, but he knew he could never love anyone else liked he loved Sonakshi! Raima wasn't happy with the forced alliance as well, it was getting frustrating for her.. and then one fine day they both mutually agreed that they couldn't continue being unhappy all their lives. So they went ahead to sign the divorce papers and it took six months totally to call it off once and for all.

18th June 2023, he was finally breathing freely..
Never had a day gone in all those three years that he didn't think of Sonakshi, didn't think how she was doing and there was just one constant prayer always in his mind that she was doing fine. He found it strange that there was no news of hers
Since the time he married Raima. He had followed every tellywood and bollywood news portals to know atleast something about her... But there was nothing he could find.
As he rested himself on the headrest of the bed,he closed his eyes&like everytime this time too her smiling face appeared in front of him & involuntarily, "Sona" Escaped his lips and he opened his eyes - "kahaan ho tum Sona?? Kya tum bhi mujhe utna hi yaad Karti ho jitna mein tumhe karta hoon?? Kash mein tumhe samjha paata ki kyun hua jo bhi hua.. Bas ek baar tumse milna chahta hoon.. Maafi maangna chahta hoon.. Kahaan ho tum.. Koi ek ishaara toh de do.. Please"
He sighed to himself and unlocked his phone and suddenly there was a text from Sumit - "Sonakshi Manali mein hai...Abhi jaao Guru warna der na ho jaaye"
He couldn't believe that he could finally locate her.. Tears welled up his eyes and he couldn't stop. It from falling on the phone screen. He was happy!! But his mind cross questioned - "what if she was married??" His heart sank a bit but then he pepped himself up - "kar li hogi aur khush hogi toh I will be happy for her, Bas ek baar milna chahta hoon.." Making his mind up; he packed his bag and booked his tickets to Manali. Due to vacation season he could only go after 3 days on flight so he decided for a Road trip the next morning itself!!
*
The sun shone bright and soft across the snow laden mountains of Manali. The morning fresh smell filled in the air and she breathed in the freshness but soon tears welled up her eyes and there was a sudden hug to her from behind startling her
"God!! Sonakshi!! Teen saal hogaye hain.. Abhi bhi tu uss Rohit ki yaad mein ro rahi hai!! He is not worth it yaar!! Stop it!!"
"Avni.. you know right mein uske yaad mein nahi ro rahi hoon sirf kuch sawaalon ke jawaab chahti hoon.."
"Tu pagal hai Sona!! Woh shayad tere baare mein soch bhi nahi raha hai.. Khush hoga apni life mein.. Kabhi kabhi kuch cheezon ki jawaab nahi milte..Move on!!"
She stared at her for a while, "Itna aasan nahi hota hai sab kuch bhool jaana"
"Toh ek kaam kar Mumbai chal.. Confront kar usse.. Apne jawaab le and get a closure!!! Yahaan kyun aagayi?? Maan kyun nahi leti ki tu abhi bhi usse pyaar karti hai??"
"Enough yaar Avni!! Bohat ho gaya.. Mujhe iss baare mein baat nahi karni aur!" "Baat nahi karne se jawaab nahi milenge Sona..."
Sonakshi turned her face sideways and Avni finally gave in, "acha theek hai jo tujhe karna hai kar.. Par yeh rona band kar.. Mein tujhe rote huye nahi dekh sakti"
& she gave her a sisterly hug while pecking her cheek and she smiled.
S - Acha chal bata woh Mrs.Singh ka lehenga work kitne dur tak gaya..
A - Almost done hai.. Aaj evening tak ho jaayega.. Acha sun yeh kaam ka rehne dete hain.. Aaj kahin ghumne chalte hain!
S - Nahi.. Kaam khatam kar dete hain na!!
A - Such bore yaar Sona!! Chal na!!
As Avni said this a smile crept on her lips as she thought Rohit would have reacted the same way & she chuckled to herself
S - Tu ghum le!! Aaj mera mood nahi hai aur Agarwal house mein bhi unka order pohanchana hai.. Pakka agli baar.. Promise!!"
Avni agreed half heartedly, "acha theek hai.. Par royegi nahi tu bilkul bhi.."
Sonakshi smiled, "Nahi pagal!! Ab jaa tu.. Enjoy your day!!"
*
Rohit checked into the hotel of Manali and as he went to his room, he first opened the curtains to get the view of the place.. He opened the window to feel the cold breeze and as the breeze came hugging him, he closed his eyes and whispered, "Sona.."
Sonakshi suddenly felt as if someone called her.. Some familiar voice and she immediately turned around. On seeing No one she just hit herself, "pagal hai Sona tu.. yahaan kaun tujhe bulayega.." And she made her way towards her botique.
Rohit texted Sumit - Kahaan milegi Sonakshi??
Sumit - Tum aa bhi gaye.. Tum mere friend ke yahaan aao.. Mein tumhe address bhej raha hoon.. Phir batata hoon!
On seeing the reply he waited patiently for the address and once it was there .. 
"Ab aur intezaar nahi ho raha hai Sona.. . Bohat kuch batana hai.. Bohat kuch sunna hai.. Tum chahe thappad bhi maar do.. Sab manzoor hai..bas ek baar mil jaao.."
He kept his phone down & went to freshen up.
*
Sonakshi was doing the final touches to Prachi's wedding lehenga and she suddenly started feeling cold due to the fall in temperature; she immediately went to her cupboard & his hoodie fell down from one of the shelf.She picked up and ran her hands along it and smiled as she recollected how he had made her wear it;that shoot night. "Teen saal hogaye hain Rohit.. Lekin pyaar karna nahi chhod paayi tumhe..I hope tum jahaan ho khush ho.."
"Kuch aur rahe ya na rahe mere pass.. Tumhari yaadein kaafi hai.. Atleast kuch toh hai tumhara jo mera hai.." She sighed & thought of putting the hoodie in but she stopped mid way and changed her mind. She wore the hoodie and smiled to herself And went back to doing her work.