Hurt!reader x Worried!Eren

A/N: This one is for my friend. I hope you enjoy it!

Your POV

I watched as my comrades were thrown around like dolls in front of my eyes. All I could do was watch in horror as she killed them one by one. I was frozen, paralyzed. How did I even get into the corporal's squad?  The Female titan turned her head and faced me. Fear ran threw my body and it felt like ice. She swatted one of her hands at me, just knocking into me hard enough that I fell.

I landed with my back against a tree. I knew I broke a couple ribs and I couldn't feel my left leg. The Female titan loomed over me. I knew my time was running out. The female titan lifted up her foot, getting ready to crush me. I smiled as I literally looked into the face of death. But in the back of my head one sentence was going through my mind.

If only I could have told Eren how I feel.

Eren's POV

I watched in raged as I saw my beloved (Y/N) get knocked out of the air. I saw her lift up her foot getting ready to crush (Y/N). I could feel my blood boil as I saw (Y/N) give her a smile and I lost it. I bit my hand and the last thing I remember was tackling down the bitch and saving (Y/N).

Your POV

Just as I thought I was near the end, I saw Eren transform and tackle the titan that stood before me. Eren punched her repeatedly in the face into she was unrecognizable. She screamed in pain as Eren tried to pull off her head. She somehow managed to get away from his grasp and tried to run but Eren quickly caught her again and roared in her face. She flinched as he did. I could tell she was terrified. He roared at her one last time and she pushed him down and ran away.

Eren decided not to follow her this time but focused his attention on me. He kneeled down next to me, worry showed on his face. I gave him a weak smile but then started coughing up blood. His face grew even more worried and gently picked me up. The last thing I remembered before everything went black was Eren cradling me in his titan arms as he ran for help.

I woke up later in a bright white room. I groaned and shut my eyes again for the light hurt them. I blinked a couple times getting use to the light and looked around. I could tell I was in the infirmary. I looked down at my bandaged body. My leg was in a cast and bandages around my chest but they were covered up by my shirt. I felt really sore.

Suddenly, I felt something stir next to my bed. I turned to see a boy sitting in a chair next to my bed with their head sitting at the edge. Brown hair covered his face so I couldn't see who it was. The boy suddenly sat up and looked at me. His emerald green orbs reflected my (e/c) ones. I knew then it was Eren.

The second he saw me awake he gave me a bear hug and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. I felt his tears against my skin and heard him sob. "Thank God you woke up. I thought I lost you." He said in between sobs. He pulled back and looked at me, tears in his eyes beautiful eyes. I stared at him in shock at what he just said. "(Y/N), I always wanted to tell you this, but I was always so scared. But I'm going to say it anyways, I love you (Y/N)." I gasped, completely stunned by his words. He hugged me again and this time I hugged him back. "Eren, I love you too." He broke the hug and looked at me with wide eyes. "You do?" I nodded. He gave me a warm smile that always gave me butterflies in my stomach.

He inched his face closer to mine and gave me a sweet, passionate kiss. I melted into the kiss right away. It was only seconds but it felt like it lasted for hours. Everything felt right in the world until we heard some high pitched squealing. We both turned to see a very excited Hanji and a very annoyed Levi. "Jeez shitty- glasses are you trying to blow my ear drums out or something?" Levi asked rubbing his ears. She giggled and ignored his question, focusing her attention on me and Eren.

"Oh my God I always thought you guys would make a cute couple and now you are one!" Levi rolled his eyes at her. "I'm just glad Jaeger finally grew a pair. It was about time he told her." Eren jumped out of his seat and shook his fist at Levi. "What's that suppose to mean?" Levi tched at him. "Nothing brat." Is all he said before he turned and left. Hanji ran after him. "Can you believe it Levi? THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE TITAN BABIES!!!" Hanji shrieked on the top of her lungs. Eren's face got really red and he face palmed while I buried my red face in my hands. Why does Hanji have to be so embarrassing? 

A/N: Again a special thanks to my friend for giving me the idea. I hoped you all liked it and yes I had made my Levi x Reader one shots into Various character x reader one shots. I'm fine with it though. If you have any request for me to do leave them in the comments and I will get to them asap. I also do personal request. Anyways PEACE OUT HOMIES!

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, JUST THE STORY!