Levi Squad

"You're finally awake Y/n." I look up to see Captain Levi.

"Yes, I am." I said before putting my head on his shoulder. I look up to see Eren and some other people. Eren looked uncomfortable 

"That's your horse brat. Name her what you like. I don't give a damn." I stood on the back of Captains horse and jumped onto mine. She had a white mane and a black base colour. She had a small white like flower shape on her neck. 

"She's beautiful." I said while rubbing her side.

"Yeah, four eyes gave it to me to give to you." I smiled as I thought of a name

"I'll name you Eclipse." I look up at Eren as someone was talking to him

"Oluo, stop it." A girl with ginger hair said.

"Cap, do you get peace?" I said riding closer to him.

"No." He responder bitterly. I sighed before looking down at Eclipse. My head started to hurt so I let my hair down. It was at my waist but I didn't care because my head hurt. My hair really did grow while we were in training. 

After a little while we arrived at a castle like stretcher. It had weeds growing all along the ground with small flowers here and there. I jump off Eclipse and walk her to the stable. I then tie her up and grab some hay for her.

"What are we doing today Captain Levi?" The ginger yelled from across the garden. I didn't mind our new stay but I knew it was going to be dusty. 

"Clean everything up."

--------------------------------

We did actually clean everything up. I was in the kitchen sorting our food out while Eren was upstairs.  I then started mopping the floor after I swept it. I dusted under the cabinets and under the tables and chairs. I wiped down the top of the table and rewashed all the dishes. After I washed them I whipped them and put them away. I did one more round of sweeping the floor then made my way up the stairs to find Levi.

I found him in a room with Eren. He was dusting the windows while Eren was sweeping the floor. 

"Captain I'm done the kitchen." I said tapping Levi's shoulder. He turned around and motioned me and Eren to follow. After walking for a while we reach the kitchen.

"See this Yeager, this is clean." Captain said. What is he talking about?

"Sorry Captain but why are- never mind. Thanks." I said before walking in too. 

"Captain where am I sleeping tonight?" I ask so I can go and clean the room

"Your room is across from mine. Why?" Captain asked. I sit next to Eren and respond

"So I can clean it." I said looking up at him. I stood up and walked behind Eren and started brushing my fingers in his hair. He leaned his head back towards my tummy.

"Okay, you two are dismissed, and Yeager your in the basement." Levi said before walking off to the next room.

"Haha! Looks like your not going to get a good sleep." I said ruffling his hair. He huffs

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Eren said standing up and grabbing my hand and exiting the kitchen 

--------------------------------

I was sitting in my room when I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in!" When they came in it was the ginger girl. She smiled at me and walked over to my desk.

"Hi there, umm, Captain Levi said to come and eat." She said

"Thanks um..." I just looked at her for a sec before going back to my sketch book looking at the drawing I drew of Marco. I softly press my finger against the paper and smiled.