chapter 4

A/N

This chapter is what you all been waiting for !!! yay !! lol

But WHOO HOO , 2 chapters in one day ! ENJOY -xoxo Tiannah

Sam's POV

What he did next made me almost piss on myself ...

He opened his mouth and out of no where two fangs appeared.

I was speechless ...... what was he ?!

well, obviously he was a vampire but that physco shit is real !!??

I started to freak out until he spoke," I hope you don't plan on being afraid of me , because you are mine now.

As soon as I saw you or even smelled you in this school I knew you were my mate ... mates for vampire's are like soul mates. We are stuck with eachother forever no matter what happens you'll always love me & ill always love you. Oh and another thing ... I can change you when ever I feel like it, but if I bite you now, you wont be ready for the pain. But now that you know what I'm capable of , I hope you know theres no way you can EVER get rid of me now kitten." He whispered in my ear then chuckled a little.

After I heard his sexy voice and the way he said "soul mate" , he already had me.

it seemed like everything he had said turned me on and I think he felt that I was starting to throb & become a little wet.

He took his eyes and brought them to mine, then he slowly got his hands to pull my shirt a little over my tits.

For some reason I wasn't scared ... I felt comfortable with him like he was someone completely important to me.

He gently pulled out one of my tits and took it in his mouth. I was surprised by his actions but it just felt so damn ... good.

I tried to control myself but as he nibbled on the tip of my nipple I groaned & made a loud moan.

I felt his lips smirk at my moan & then he let go & was all of a sudden back at my eyes. His piercing red eyes and his sexy ass smile and that blonde hair of his is what was making me fall for him more.

I quickly pulled my shirt back down but before I could even get it all the way past my belly button, he brung his lips to mine and kissed my bottom lip softly.

I-I ... I could feel that this was no ordinary kiss. It had my stomach in nots. I felt like I was in a fairy tale, but a dirty one cause I wanted to rip his clothes off as he got closer because I felt his hard member poking me, which made me even more wet at the thought of him getting hard because of me. He then asked for entrance with his tongue & I allowed it.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. It felt so good I almost came in my under wear. Then he stopped and we both caught our breathes.

He leaned in to my ear and whispered, " ill see you later kitten."

And within a second he flashed out the door and had me speechless from how fucking fast he went.

Well, as soon as he left the bell rang and I also ran straight out the closet before the janitor came and got suspicious.

I ran to my locker to get my bag and then to lunch. Im so tired and so damn confused about today, so after lunch Im going to go the hell home.

I got in the lunch room and spotted Alisha.

As I sat next to her she looked at me with her 'guess what I found out' face. oh boy ...

" So guess who I just found out is the most sexiest & hottest thing alive !"

I looked at her and chuckled," who would that be ?"

"The new kid !! And From what I heard, His name is Joshua and he's a total fucking babe !

Ofcourse, I already have my eye on someone ... but YOU don't. Sam you've gotta go for it before any of these sluts get him and we'll be stuck with the image of you being a 40 year old with 30 cats !! "

I started to laugh but then I got the image too.

" Well funny story you say that cause I've already sorta kinda ... met him."

She looked at me with her 'whaaaat' face & smirked, "well , spill !! TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT !! "

The bell had rang and it was time for class. well class for her cause I needed some sleep. "I swear ill tell you all about it tonight, just call me, Kay?"

As I walked away, I felt guilty for just leaving my best friend without knowing the truth, but not for long. I mean I have too tell her, she's my bestfriend. I can trust her with my life ... but instead of over the phone I think I should tell her to bring her sleeping bag tonight so that she can stay over and ill tell her in person all about my ' vampire soul mate'