If being submissive is a job, his underlings sure will be richer than the brothers.

Regardless, if their life depended on it, they were willing to die for him, as long as they can get his approval and attention.

"My friend's mother got mugged by some delinquents."

Now, they may be quiet for a moment but then they start to create a hubbub and there were gasps coming out from their mouths.

And that annoys the shit out of Rindou.

"Did I ask you to talk?"

Just in a blink of an eye, the noise died down. Most of them were looking down at their shoes, not wanting to look at Rindou's angry expression. They will admit that they were more comfortable and less scared with Ran because Rindou is terrifying and he always looks so murderous whenever he is with them.

Probably that's why they usually label him as unapproachable.

Surprising, right? It's like a whole different person that I am describing right now.

He was anything but terrifying to you. Probably because in your head he's just a dingus that needs to be put in his place since he's so full of himself.

But here he is, making a hundred men (gangsters to be precise) tremble in their knees.

Ran that was witnessing all of it can only give Rindou a proud smile, his thoughts are that Rindou one day is going grow up well and probably become someone better than him.

"I want all of you to catch those muggers, drag their asses here and let me do the fucking beating. Make sure the handbag is also with us."

The blonde-blue-haired boy glanced at the watch on his wrist and gazed back at his underlings, estimating how long should they complete the task, "I give you three hours. If you exceed more than that, I'll beat you shits to a pulp. Understood?"

Like soldiers, every one of his underlings stood up from their seats and bowed. Simultaneously, they shouted, "Yes, sir!"

The sound of them shouting was so loud, that the tent could have fallen down at any moment.

Rindou stay with his disinterested expression, not giving any of them a smile for just bowing and listening to him.

"Now, scram."