"R-Rengoku-san, please don't talk any more." The burgundy haired male said, worried for the male, as tears dripped down, "Isn't there a way to close up your wounds?"

"No. I'll be dead soon." He said, shocking the male.

The girl narrowed her eyes, 'Did a rib punctured his lung? I...' She felt her eyes water a bit, 'I don't want to lose anymore important people in my life.'

"I'm going to tell you all I can while I can still talk, so listen, will you? You too, (N/n). Tell my little brother Senjuro...to follow his heart...and to walk down the path that he feels is right. Tell my father...that I want him to take care of himself." He said, as Inouske trembled to the side, "Young Kamado...(N/n)...I believe in your little sister and Sukuna. I accept them as members of the Demon Slayer Corps. I saw them bleeding as they protected the humans inside the train. Anyone who risks their lives fighting demons to protect humans...is a rightful member of the Demon Slayer Corps no matter what anyone else says. Go ahead and live with your head held high!"

Tanjiro and (Y/n) let tears stream down their faces.

"No matter how devastated you may be by your own weakness or uselessness...set your heart ablaze. Grit you teeth and look straight ahead. Even if you stop and crouch down, time won't wait for you...or snuggle you and grieve along with you. Don't feel bad that I'm going to die here. As a Hashira, of course I would shield my juniors. Any other Hashira would've done the same thing. We never let the young buds get nipped. Young Kamado...(N/n)...Boar Head Boy...Yellow Boy...Keep learning and grow. And then, become the next Hashira supporting the Demon Slayer Corps. I believe in you. I believe in you all."

The male turned to the girl, who had tears streaming down her face, lifting a hand and put it on her head, "I'm sorry that we never got to court each other...If we ever find each other in the future, when we're reincarnated...I hope we court each other." He said.

"Kyojuro...Don't say that! We are definitely going to court each other in this era! Not the next!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand putting it on her cheek. He rubbed her cheek a bit, wiping the tears, but more kept coming.

His eyes started to blur, before seeing something or someone, which made his eye widen.

There, behind the crying slayers, stood his deceased mother.

'Mother...Do you think I did it right? Did I carry out what I had to do...and my duties?'

The mother softly smiled at him, 'You made me proud.'

Rengoku smiled, before slowly his head started to slump down, along with his hand then held the girl's cheek.

-----

"When the train went off the rails, Rengoku-san had unleashed all these techniques. He must've kept the damage to the cars to a minimum." Zenitsu said, as he had Nezuko's and Sukuna's box on him.

"I guess he did." Tanjiro said, keeping his head down.

(Y/n) hugged Rengoku's body, putting her head on his chest, just like she used to in order to hear his soothing and strong heartbeat, but heard nothing...but then her eyes widen.

"I can't believe he's go—" The yellow haired male was cut off by the girl.

"Shh!" She exclaimed, making the male quiet, then his eyes widen, hearing what the girl was hearing.

"H-He's..."

The other two were confused.

"Wh-What?" Tanjiro said.

"K-Kyojuro!" The white haired girl exclaimed, crying, "The Kakushi will be here soon! Hold on, Kyojuro!"

His eyes widen, "H-He's..."