"Rweally"...

"Yes".

"M-minie c-can I touch your tummy"..

"Okay.."

Jimin lifted his shirt a little kitty tete bend down a little and put his hands on the bump and started caressing...

"B-baby carefully you'll hurt jimin hyung"..

Then kitty peck his stomach and attach his ears to his tummy his ears perked up hearing sounds ...

He again pecked the bump and said..

"B-baby come out fast tete H-hyung will play with you"..

And Jimin cooed at the adorable kitty he covered his bump and wanted to touch Kitty's ears...

He touch the kitty ears when kitty scratch his hands and jimin Yelp..

"Ouch"

"Hyung are you alright!!!"

Jungkook asked jimin and he nodded the Mafia boss turned to the kitty who was far away from couch...

"Kitty why hell you scratch jimin hyung didn't I told you to be careful with him are you deaf hmm want me to lock you again in the dark room!! Just go from here!! go my room I'll be there I'll talk to you later.."

Kitty didn't go jungkook got irritated..

"I SAID GO TO MY ROOM NOW!!!"

Kitty flinched and ran towards jungkook's room scared tears was forming in his eyes...he hurted someone ...

"I'm sorry minie I didn't mean to h-hurt you he said and flop on the bed his head burried in cushion and sobbing on it...

Meanwhile in living room..

"Jungkook you shouldn't have yell at him..he is sensitive look you made him sad aww that poor thing"...
Jimin said and got up and started walking towards jungkook's room...with one hand on his bump...

"Kitty baby can I come in"..
Jimin said but kitty is mad he didn't want to talk to anyone no body likes him he is sad....

Jimin chuckled and walked inside the room found kitty crying and sobbing...he picked the boy up and made him sit on the bed the kitty didn't look up...

"I-I'm sorry m-minie I d-didn'tean to h-hwurt you I'm sworry"..

The kitty kept on apologizing and Jimin lifted the boy's face and pecked his cheeks wips his tears and hug the kitty ..

"It's okay kitty you didn't hurt minie I know you don't like people touching your ears I'm sorry I won't do that again"..

"M' sorry m-minie"

He again start crying...

"m'sorry for hurting you minie y-you can t-touch m-my ears.."
The kitty hesitate and said and Jimin smiles and the kitty...

"Really "..

Jimin started caressing the kitty hairs and his stroking his ears they are so soft so furry...

"They are so soft kitty"...
The boy purred feeling good...

"Minnie I'm sweepy"..

Kitty said and Jimin nodded...

"Okay you can sleep "..

"Noo d-daddy is meanie  I won't talk to him P-please can I sleep on your lap I promise won't hurt you"..

Kitty asked with the hopeful yet with his glittering kitty blue eyes...

Jimin laughs and nodded he sat properly on the bed and kitty turned in his cat form.

"Ohh god you're so cute fluffy baby come to Minnie "..
Jimin pick the small kitty and layed him on his lap and started stroking his ears his back...

Soon after 10 minutes jungkook came to his room and found kitty sleeping on his hyung's lap curled into small ball...

"Hyung you can go Hoseok hyung is waiting for you ..."

"Don't yell at him again or I'll cut your Willey Willey you bastard"
Jimin threaten him and jungkook faked scared and Jimin laughed at the Mafia boss he sure is changing ...jimin is happy to see the Mafia boss being himself Maybe this furry baby will change the ruthless mafia soft...!!!

Jimin kept the kitty on the bed and left....

Jungkook got on the bed and kiss the Kitty's forehead..

"Daddy is sorry kitty sleep tight good night furry ball"..

Jungkook said drifted to sleep ...

Let me tell you..

HE DON'T LIKE CUTE THINGS HE DON'T LIKE CUTE PEOPLE HE DON'T LIKE CUTE KITTYY TO....

.....

Daddy's kittyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें