Vikram - Have you heard about P.R. Group Of Industries ?

Abhi - Yes I have heard , they are the biggest business owner in Mumbai . But what about it ?

Vikram - They are hosting a party , after 3 days . If we go there and talk with Ms.P.R. then I am sure we can crack a deal with her .

Alia - You are right ! If we crack a deal with her then all of our problems will be solved !

Abhi - Then it's final we are going to Mumbai after 3 days . Pallavi ask Rhea and Ranbir to stay in Mumbai and not to return , we will meet them there .

Pallavi - Okay , I will inform them .

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Kunal and Priya also reached the campsite . Priya was smiling broadly . While Kunal just smiled looking at her excited face .

Priya - See, I told you ! Camping is a good towards new  adventures .

Kunal , rolling his eyes - Yeah sure .....

Rhea and Ranbir also came there . Ranbir looked disinterested . Rhea took Ranbir's hand in her own and dragged him towards the camp .

Priya was standing at gate . Rhea looked at her annoyed as Priya was getting in her way .

Rhea - Move out of my way !!!

Priya , turning towards Rhea - You could say that a little politely too . Why are you shouting ?

Rhea - Because you are standing in my way !! Move !!!

Priya - I won't !! You can go inside from the other side .

Rhea - I will go from this side only !!!

Priya - I won't move !!!

Rhea - Do you know with whom you are messing with ?!!!

Priya , sarcastically - No I don't . And I am not even interested in knowing you .

Rhea - How dare you ?!! I am Rhea Mehra . I can destroy you in minutes .

Priya - And I am Priya Kapoor !!! I can destroy you and family with a snap of my fingers . You know what, why am I spoiling my mood because of a dumb bitch like you !!

Priya stormed inside . Rhea angryly kicked a small stone . Ranbir just enjoyed Rhea's insult .

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Pragya was in her room , video calling someone . That someone picked the call .

Pragya - I am seeing you after so many days ! Can't you call me everyday ?

Person - I am busy in work , mumma .

Pragya - Kishmish , don't try this excuse . Just say that you don't miss your mumma now .

Kiara - Mumma.... There is nothing like that !

Pragya - Where is your brother ?

Kiara - That idiot has gone out . He forgot that today he had a date with Roshni . She had called him and now he is making it up to her .

Pragya - This forgetful son of mine ! Why is Roshni even dating him ?

Kiara - I don't have an answer for that question ! Anyways , how is dadi ?

Pragya - Dadi is good . You are coming on her birthday right ?

Kiara - Yes I am coming and Siddy is coming too .

The mother daughter duo talked for an hour . After that Vansh joined their conversation .

At Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Spot , Mumbai

Prachi was still sitting by the lake , with her feets dipped inside the cold lake water . Suddenly someone putted a hand on her shoulder , she turned to see Kunal .

Kunal/Prachi - You ?

Prachi - Do you need anything ?

Kunal - Nope . I just saw you sitting alone , so I thought you might need a company.

Prachi - I am fine . Sometimes it is peaceful to be alone .

Kunal - Oh okay .... I will leave then .

Kunal turned to leave but Prachi caught his wrist . He turned his head towards her .

Prachi - Who said you could leave ?

Kunal sat with her . Again there was complete silence , but it was a comfortable silence both of them sat there looking at the beautiful lake , which reflected the night sky's image on it's water .

Meanwhile , Rhea was glaring at Priya . Shahana had founded Priya , wandering alone , so she asked Priya to sit with them much to the dismay of Rehaan . Shahana's back was towards Rhea , so she couldn't identify her .

"Leave it Rhea . You are here with Ranbir , so just focus on him . I planned this trip to get close to him , in these days I will make sure that Ranbir forgets that cheap Prachi "Rhea thought and went to Ranbir . Rhea took Ranbir's hand again and asked him to come with her .

Ranbir - Where are you taking me ?

Rhea - To the lake . I heard that it looks magnificent at night .

Ranbir went with her unwillingly , because he didn't have a choice , if he refused she will call his mom . They both went towards the lake .

Prachi and Kunal were still there . Rhea saw them but couldn't see their faces and thought that they were a couple .

Rhea - Look Ranbir ! Such a cute couple, they are spending some quality time together ! Why can't we be like them ?!

Ranbir - Because I don't love you !!! Can't you get this damn simple thing inside that micro sized brain of your's ?!!

Hearing these two very familiar voices , Prachi slowly turned her head . Rhea and Ranbir saw her . Rhea got angry while Ranbir looked at Prachi tearfully .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . A bonus chapter for you all .  Yes Kiara is alive .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________