Jim:" bye-bye, not-nice knowin' ya"

Y/n:" what did you just say?"

Lancelot:" I said why don't you go off and sew or whatever it is you women do"

Y/n:" why don't I go off on your ugly face-!?"

I say advancing so I can punch him, only to be pulled back by Douxie.

Hisirdoux:" ha ha, forgive her. She hit her head while walking in the forest"

Y/n:" no, I did not-!"

He slaps a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

Lancelot:" whatever, just keep her away from me"

Steve:" woah, he even talks like an angel. Wait, what's an insolence?"

That was before he was being pushed off by some knight. Like the rest of us.

(Time skip)

Now in Camelot I glare at Douxie, for forcing me to stay quiet.

Hisirdoux:" look I'm sorry, but going off on the best knight in Camelot is not going to look good on us"

I scoff and mumble.

Y/n:" would have been worth the trouble..."

He smirks at me before nudging me with his elbow. I nudge him back playfully and he chuckles.

Jim:" claire? What happened? What are we doing at a Renn fair?"

He burns himself trying to reach out for her.

Claire:" Jim!"

Hisirdoux:" were prisoners in the, uh, Dark ages-"

Y/n:" I'd say-mid twelfth century with no way home. It's not an ideal situation"

Claire:" ideal? Jim has a shard of evil magic in his chest!"

Jim:" actually, I'm still hurt, But it feels different somehow"

Douxie advances with me considering him still holding me so I could walk.

Hisirdoux:" Mordraxes miracles, he's right! When we jumped back in time, it must have frozen the corruption in place"

Jim:" uh, seems I've missed a lot. Don't you work at the cafe? And you at the music store?"

Hisirdoux:" part time, thanks for always tipping by the way"

Y/n:" same here, never got to thank you for helping clean up, thanks"

Jim:" your welcome?"

Claire:" he's Merlin's apprentice, and she's Morgana's. It's a long story"

Jim:" wait Morgana? You work with Morgana?"

I shrink back not exactly thinking they'd love to see that I was helping the person who tried to kill them.

Douxie seems to catch my nerves as he says.

Hisirdoux:" oh, uh, she's-uh, well....-"

Lancelot:" open the gate! We have foreigners awaiting judgment for King Arthur"

'Lancelot, I love you'

I was relieved that they didn't find out this way. We were dragged into Camelot.

Hisirdoux:" agh, no worries, Camelot's our old turf. Just follow our lead. Be inconspicuous"

I roll my eyes at him.

' have you seen how much we've changed? There's no way! They won't recognize were different!'

And so we are led into King Arthur's throne room, the sun only gracing his 'majesty'. Don't give me wrong he's good to his people and all, but...he's a man blinded by hatred and hurt.

Oh, Fuzz Bucketsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें