The roof of the metal contraption peeks just barely over the tops of the evergreens, the jade moss soft under the scuffed heels of their shoes as they slow their walking, dipping behind wide-enough trees.

A mechanical whirring rings out, and [Y/N] suddenly shoots back behind the tree they were just about to move from, filled with genuine interest as they just barely peek their head out, watching as the grate slowly descents.

From the nearly 150-feet distance between [Y/N] and the drop-ship, they can still make out the figures that peer out of the mouth of the craft, and they watch as a dark-haired woman glances to her right before stepping out into the lush greenery, chest visibly heaving as she takes a deep breath in.

Cocking their head out of pure curiosity, they suddenly flinch as a cheer erupts from said dark-haired woman.

"We're back, bitches!"

Joyous screams of agreement suddenly erupt as the group begins to spring out of the entrance, branching off anywhere and everywhere.

[Y/N] frowns as they watch the trespassers revel, some celebrating in their own little way whereas others express it in a more grandiose gesture, all smiling and laughing.

The distance between the grounder and sky-people rapidly gets smaller and smaller, and [Y/N] feels a pit grow in their stomach as the features of their faces become more clearer; closer.

A pit steadily grows in their stomach as they take hesitant steps back, internally wincing as their foot catches atop a twig and it snaps.
The noise is simply a water droplet in the middle of an entire lake with a rushing waterfall directly next to it.

"You there! Come celebrate with us!"
A voice suddenly calls, and [Y/N] slowly turns to view a dingy-looking teen, a group of around 3 other individuals trailing merrily behind him.

Swallowing past the lump in their throat, they slightly glance down at their apparel; a nearly black-with-soot shirt and a pair of even grimier cargo pants, dirt-encrusted jacket just barely hanging off of their shoulders alongside their scuffed boots. Glancing back up at the trespasser, they notice that their outfits aren't very dissimilar. Fear pooling in their belly at the fact that these very people may be threats and are currently trespassing on Trikru territory makes them will their legs to sprint, but they don't budge a single inch.

I'm going to be labeled a traitor for this, they'd think distastefully as they instead slowly take a step forwards, much to their dismay and the group of teens approval.

"I don't remember seeing you on the drop-ship." the original male points out, an accusatory glance pointed directly at [Y/N]. They deadpan for a moment, words of both Gonasleng and Trigedasleng weigh on their tongue, face physically morphing into a grimace as they decide on what to say.

"I was ... in the back," they exhale,
"I'm [Y/N]." they stutter out, offering a short-lived toothy smile.

The brown-haired man spares a glance with the rest of his party before turning back to [Y/N], a small smile starting to form at the corners of his lips, "I'm Myles. Let's get this show on the road, now." he recommends, cheers erupting from the others as they begin to sprint in-between the trees. Suddenly giddy, [Y/N] perks up and awkwardly runs after them, face and ears burning out of sheer embarrassment, warm air, and fear.

{1}
Yu branwoda!
You fool! (?)

{2}
Nomon
Mother, number one

{3}
Yuer yuj
You're strong (?)

{4}
Trikrus
Woods Clans

{5}
Lif
Life (?)

{6}
Rid
Rude (?)

{7}
Moba
Sorry

{8}
Leidon
Goodbye and/or Farewell

{9}
Ona riskiwe, krei nopro na drop yu trei klin nami.
Be careful, too easy to lose your way (?)

{10}
Ai hod yu in
I love you

{11}
Hodnes laik kwelnes
Love is weakness

Gonasleng is the English language according to The 100 wiki