"You know my parents?" I gasp. Maya laughs and I narrow my eyes at her so she knows she isn't helping with it.

"Of course." He says as he walks up to me. Neil suddenly stands between us and he glares at him. Mr. Arora chuckles and takes a step back.

"You guys are not going back anyway." He laughs. "Enjoy the last moments."

"Oh, and you didn't ask about your kids?" Ira crosses her arms on her chest as she smiles. "I am sure you can hear their crying, right?"

"Get them out," I tell her, hoping they don't really get in the room to get them. That would ruin the plan.

"Not until we finish the conversation." Mr. Arora interrupts. "How do we being cousins sound to you?"

"Bitter," I say as I clench my jaw.

"You know it already, don't you?" He frowns. "You don't seem surprised."

"Yeah, I have known how much of a piece of shit you are." I glare at him. "I can't believe you would do that to your cousin."

"Why not?" He glares at me. "Why would I not do that when that's what your parents did to my parents."

"I don't believe it." I shake my head still not accepting it.

"Well, it's true." He clenches his jaw. "Your mother ran away with your father and there my father goes through a sudden heart attack because he lost his sister. A few weeks later my mother commits suicide not able to live without my father."

"How is that my fault in any way?" I glare at him. "I agree my parents shouldn't have run away and thought about their families but your father should have given them the happy life they deserved instead of keeping my mother locked. What would she do if not run away?"

"I don't give a fuck about it." He says bitterly and I see the warning in his eyes. "It's still because of your parents I lost my parents."

"And I lost my parents too," I shout feeling exasperated. "Aren't you happy with that? That makes us equal."

"I am happy with it." He chuckles. "They deserved it."

Having him say that makes my blood boil all over again and I feel the anger stir in my chest. I know everything is been recorded on Neil's phone and I sigh suddenly feeling sad all over again. My parents didn't deserve it, I didn't deserve it.

"But that doesn't make us equal." He shakes his head. "Your parents met with an accident and I didn't take any revenge there."

"I want to kill you both." He looks between me and Neil. "And your children."

"You got a mother to live with, Avni. I can't tolerate your happiness."

"Feelings are mutual," I say. "I can't tolerate your happiness too."

"I thought you wanted us to sign the papers and hand over our companies to you?" Neil asks. "And then give us our children back."

"Well, before that Ira has something for you." He chuckles as he turns to look at her.

"You have no idea how much fun I had doing this." Ira walks up to us. "I used your people against you. Kabir, your business partner's sister Maya and Foziah your best friend."

"Foziah?" I frown.

"I mean, wasn't she the reason you asked the bodyguard to stop following your wife?" She asks with a smile to Neil.

He looks at me and I so wish he said no but he looks a little pale. I thought he did it because he thought I can take care of myself but that's not what troubles me the most.