Mari and Adrien nodded in agreement.

Scene: .

: The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien and Alya!

Marinette: Oh! So lucky!

Ms. Mendeleiev: And then, Sabrina, Chloé and Marinette.

: So unlucky.

"HEY!"

Chloé: Uh, Miss, can't you add her to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own.

Ms. Mendeleiev: This is a group presentation, not pairs! Deal with it.

Chloé: I hate dealing with it!

Marinette: You wouldn't be willing to trade groups, would ya?

Alya: And deal with that twosome terror? Sorry. But I promise to talk all about you in between particles and the physics!

Marinette: You're the best! (glomps her)

"That explains it," Adrien states.

Scene: Locker room.

Chloé: Forget it, Sabrina. I don't have time for some dumb project. Besides, now you have Marinette to help you.

: Okay, that's fine, Chloé. We'll do the work. Don't worry.

"That's not fair!" the hostesses shouted.

Marinette: Um, is everything okay?

Chloé: It is fine, Marinette.

Marinette: Well then, why can't you help us with the project?

Chloé: None of your business, Miss Nosy!

Marinette: Uh, actually, since I'm part of this group, it is.

Sabrina: It's okay, Marinette. You and I will do all the research, and the writing for our project, and then, Chloé can present it! That way it's equal.

"No it's not!" Rea shouts

Marinette: That's not equal at all! Is that how you two work?!

Sabrina: Yeah! We've been doing this ever since grade school, when I started doing Chloé's homework! And we've been BFF's ever since!

Chloé: You got a problem with that? Come on, Sabrina.

Marinette: Sabrina, Chloé's totally taking advantage of you. You don't have to do what she says. That's not how a real best friend acts!

Chloé: Ugh, not only am I Sabrina's best friend, I'm her only friend, so she better do what I say, 'cause without me, she has nothing.

"That not true," Kim exclaimed.

"Yeah Sabrina we are all your friends," Alix agreed

Marinette: Well, I'd rather have no friends than be friends with you.

"Ouch"

"Sorry Chloe"

Chloé: Whatever. I've got more important things to worry about. My hair is a hot mess and Jean Claude promised to work his magic. Later!

Scene: College hallway. Marinette is leaving.

Sabrina: Marinette! (hugs her) I can't believe you stood up to Chloé like that! It was so amazing.