The truth?

Calli's POV

Im still crying hysterically. This can't be happening.

"Mik! Zoey! Ano Ba nangyari! Asan yung doctor? Kailangan ko makausap yung doctor!"

Sigaw ko sa kanila and nilapitan naman ako ni tita liza to calm me down

"Calli calm down. Shhhh. Everything is ok. The baby's ok calli" i was shocked! They know? How?

FLASHBACK

Zoey and Mik informed all the doctors about calli's panic & anxiety attacks. The next doctor came in and they said that they need to administer some medicine to calm her heart since it's beating too fast she's prone to heart attack.

But when zoey heard it. Nagwala sya ayaw nya pumayag.

"No doc. Hindi po pwede. Wag po. Anatayin nalang natin magising si ate"

"Zoey hndi pwede do you want calli to have heart attack?!" Simon

"Bes stop na ate calli needs this" but she don't want to stop. Hinaharang nya yung doctor. That's when atty. liza stopped her

"Zoey! Stop! If you're not gonna stop im going to ask the psg to bring you out!"

"Tita tita please no. Don't let them do that to ate please!" She's begging and crying.

"Bes we don't understand you. Don't you want to save ate calli"

"You! All of you will never understand me. I want to save ate calli but she can't have that please!. Ate Mik please hindi pwede kay ate calli yan please stop them!"

"Why nga!" Sigaw ni simon at yung doctor ay nakalapit na kay calli

"She's pregnant!!!!. Please doc stop. Hindi mo pwede ibigay kay ate yan" she's still crying habang nasa tabi ni calli.

Everyone is silent. The doctor left and tatawag daw ng OB GYN. No one can response Mik is the only one who talked to the doctor. And zoey is just crying holding calli's hand.

Back to Calli's POV

I saw zoey palapit sakin and she explained everything.

"Ate im sorry. Ate i tried not to tell them i promise. But i just can't let the doctor to give you that meds"

"Shhh! Calm down zoey. You made the right choice zo. You saved me and the baby"

"You're not mad at me ate?"

"Im not zo. I can never get mad at you" after i said that the doctor came in

"Oh Ms. Wilson gising ka na pala."

"Everything is normal naman with your test it's just that kanina your heart is beating too fast and prone ka sa heart attack. As i said earlier nga you were having panic attack and your stress level is really high din. The OB will go here for your ultrasound ok?"

"Please refrain with stress muna ha? Good thing hindi ka dinugo but still we need to check the baby muna to make sure na din"

The doctor left na din. And tita liza naman lumapit sakin.

"Ate calli. I haven't tell them anything bukod sa buntis ka. i think ikaw dapat mag sabi sa kanila"

"Thanks zoey."

"Ate calli you said you're NBSB diba?" -vinny

"Is that the reason why you're loosing weight and always sick?" Simon asked

I just nod.

"Oo nga calli. Do you have Boyfriend na ba?"

"Wala po."

"How far along are you calli?"Seryosong tanong ni tita liza

"Almost 12 Weeks tita"

"This happened in ilocos?"

I just nod again and i can't hold back my tears anymore

"Wait im confused. You don't have boyfriend but you are pregnant? And it happened in ilocos? But how?" Vinny said.

"Calli please tell me the truth. Si sandro ba?" And simon & vinny's face is in disbelief

I just nod again.

"I knew it. Simon call sandro now. Tell him to go here!"

"T tita no please. k kaya ko naman po to mag isa"

"No calli you don't deserve to go through this alone. It breaks me seeing you like this. You're like a daughter to me calli. I knew it i know there's something wrong. Please just let me do this also My apo needs his parents"

"Tama ang tita mo calli. Kailangan mo ng kasama hindi pwede na mag isa ka lang harapin lahat ng to." Tito bong said

"T tita tito h hindi ko naman po ilalayo sainyo. But please don't tell him masaya na po sya"

"Calli do you want pag lumaki ang apo ko magtanong sya sino daddy nya? Bakit wala syang daddy?" Tita liza

I shook my head of course ayoko.

"Sandro needs to know this. Whatever happened we will support you physically and emotionally calli"

Naisip ko din yung sinabi ni tita. Ayoko naman na lumaki yung anak ko na kilala nya lolo at lola nya mga tito nya pero hindi ang daddy nya.

Lumabas naman si simon & vinny. At dun pumasok yung doctor.

"Oh hi first lady. Hi Ms. Wilson"

"Hi doctora. Good thing ikaw ang tinawag. Can you be her OB GYN na? She's like a daughter to me and i want the best for her."

"Of course atty. so Ms. Wilson how are you?"

"Im actually ok doc. A bit head ache diziness and i feel weak."

"Oh actually that's part of first trimester talaga. Any changes with choice of food or being nauseous?"

"A bit doc. Mejo sensitive lang pang amoy ko po. But with the food may certain foods lang talaga ako na kayang kainin"

"That's also part of it. We need to do ultrasound ok? You got into an accident daw kasi you fall kaya we need to check the baby. I'll just ask them to bring the machine here babalik ako"

"Doc she also have OB here can we just get her records from that doctor na din?" Mik asked

"Oh. Yes of course we will do that."

Doctor left na din and tita liza is just beside me. And tito bong naman left na muna to check mama meldy since she's worrying daw. Everyone in the family knows it na. Kasi after the incident kanina nag hysterical daw si ate cara and si mama meldy naman sinabi na din nya na buntis nga ako.