Episode 1.5: Not so good meeting

Magsimula sa umpisa

"His words definitely don't match his cute face..." Ace whispers in the air, joins you by closing his eyes.

"That's called don't judge a person by their looks and appearance, Ace... And i don't know if my luck got itself shuffled to take this young man seriously." The bluish purple female or u replied back to him, as Deuce slowly nodded his head in agreement.

Your pupils pointing at somewhere else with sweats on the corner of your face.

"The Headmaster may have forgiven you, but the next time you break the rules, I won't let you off so easily." Riddle said, all chatter and chatter out a warning 'Is that a challenge, boy?'

"C'mon Heart Eye, your Prefect is here. Say it." You remind him quietly with your gloved hands next to the both sides of your mouth.

The ginger nods at you and 'tries' to spoke carefully "Um... By the way, Prefect... Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" He question the red head.

The Heartslabyul's leader raise a brow towards him and gave him a huff "I was thinking of removing it once you've repented, but judging from what you said a while ago, it seems like you've yet to do so." The red haired male shrugged.

"I'll have you walk around like that for a while longer."

After Riddle's words, the background behind all of you just somehow... turned to miserable dark colors, with swirls too.

And as you all turned just plain pale white like sketch papers, even the hairs and the school uniform, it combined with the background, i guess(?). It's like one of those animated show clip scenes.

(Y/N)'s thoughts: Well that chances walk itself to the drain, good job ma-dude.

"You don't have to worry. The 1st years' lessons are focused more on classroom learning rather than magic training. If you can't use magic, then something like yesterday's ruckus should be impossible. It's perfect, isn't it?" The crimson head finish explaining but still continuing on.

As he dramatically swing one of his arm, still with the natural face.

"Now, if you're done eating, hurry and go to your next class. Rule #271 of the Queen of Hearts: "You must not spend more than 15 minutes sitting at the table after you've eaten.""

Riddle said out another one of those strange but also strict rules thingy.

Let's be real here, you were kinda concerned about how many more of these rules are there to remember. (considering there are more than just 200+)

"You know what happens when you break the rules, don't you?" Riddle ask.

Ace sigh under his breath and grumbles "Another weird rule..."

The red head don't have time to wait for the answer and raises his tone "Answer me with "Yes, Dorm Leader!""

"Yes, Dorm Leader!" Both Ace and Deuce repeated those part with their serious voice in such unison 'He need to give them a goddamn break when this is over...'

"Good" Riddle gave off a normal satisfied tone, finally approved the two repeating his answer.

But then until, his glare turn back to you "And as for you, young lady." He said, you knew theres a feeling that it is about to be your turn to be lecture for a minute(s).

"You shouldn't be just sitting there just because you were allowed to attend to this school." '....'

"Even if the Dark Mirror said you're just a hero or a God, a living being that's stronger than the universe. You should be act like one or people will see you nothing but a weakling, a real one. What you did to those students was not good enough."