Waiting for him (hard lemon)

My sights have been on him since we first smiled at me. I had to make him mine. I had to know what his body feels like under mine. What he feels like inside. I waited until he gets ready to close up the shop he works at. He throws a bag of garbage out after locking the doors in front. I managed to wedge my foot between the door before it closed and entered the locked building. He walks back to the back with another bag and I waited in the dark corner. The moonlight reflects off his ruby red fur and I couldn't stand it. Once he closed and locks the door I pounce and dragged him to the middle of the back room. He was a fighter but I won. He screamed once I was inside and gagged him. He was tight and felt so good. I didn't care for the tears down his eyes because he will enjoy it. I buck my hips faster stretching him out more. I can hear the painful moans from his gag as I thrust deeper. God he feels so good~ I thought thrusting faster feeling my self tighten about to release. I held his hips closer and shoved deep inside to unload. His purple eyes widen in shock and hope I was dons. I wasn't. I flipped him on his stomach grabbing his wrist with one hand as I shoved back in. His pain moans start again as I continue to thrust fast hearing the wetness of my cock sliding in and out of him. With my other hand I rub him off and he felt good and thick. I unloaded again pinning him to his back and rode him. His cock was so good inside of me. He moans loud as I felt him came inside of me. "Damn~" I smiled licking my lips. "Thanks for a good time but now let's have you rest~"

I slit his throat and disappeared into the night feeling satisfied.