✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"i'm so sorry, sir!" he apologized and bowed multiple times.

"it's fine, it's fine..."

okay. i'm running in three! two! one—!

"mister police seem lost, actually." sachi pointed out. "mister police sir, where are you going?"

that made the man calm down a bit. the child reminds him of his daughter when she was at this age, which was really cute.

"aha! you're running away from home, are you?! do you have a mistress?!"

"a mistress?!" shu and the man said in unison.

"s-sachiiii! is this what you get from hanging out with mysta?!"

"sorry sir! please forgive us! she's just a child and all!" shu said while trying not to panic so much, but who knows if this man would take his gun out and kill them on spot?!

disclaimer: this man would not.

"oh it's fine! i-it's fine." the man said and chuckled awkwardly. "oh and i don't have a mistress. i'm coming back home but i'm... lost."

"oh lost..."

"see, nii-chan?! he's lost!!"

"n-not so loud, sachi! not so loud, please!" shu cried while the man in front of them literally cries.

shu then asked the man where he was planning to go or where his address might be despite being embarrassed by his little sister.

"oh, this address is actually at a different district. you gotta take the station. it's two stations away from here." shu explained.

"oh... i see. thank you, young man."

"shu, sir." shu introduced himself briefly. "this is sachi. say hi to the mister and say sorry as well, sachi."

"hello, sorry, bye."

the man just smiled at the kids. "goodbye, sachi." he said and glanced at shu. "thank you, shu. i hope i can repay you  someday."

"no problem, sir!"

"ciro. maybe we'll meet again, who knows?" the man named ciro said before saluting his hat to shu.

dang it. my wife's gonna kill me... ciro cried while pulling his luggage.

he's now again off to the station.

and it took him five fucking minutes to realize that he has already forgotten the way to the station.

you can't blame the man, he's very bad at directions and instructions sometimes.

"AAAH!!" ciro let out a very girlish scream in horror.

he was walking down the neighborhood when he heard a very loud metal scream from an apartment building beside him. it was the reason for his ungodly yell.

ike immediately rushed out of his apartment.

"ma'am?! are you alright?!"

but what ike saw a man in his 40s, sitting on the floor, trembling and afraid.

"oh no oh god." he rushed downstairs.

"sir?! are you okay?!" ike asked. "i am so sorry! it was my scream wasn't it? oh god..."

"n-no... sorry i was just shocked..."

why do i keep embarrassing myself today? ciro thought, afraid to look up at the young man. he's scared of how judgemental ike might look at him once he sees him.