Chapter One~ Honorable Shadow Plum

All characters belong to Koyoharu Gotouge. Some characters and plot have been altered for Y/n to fit in.

     Run. Don't look back. You kept repeating that to yourself as you sprinted throught the woods. A hashira had been staking this place out for a few days but he had only found you now.

     His scent grew increasingly stronger, the scent of a smokey campfire, as he gained on you.

     Shit. You had turned to look back and he was gone. Probably hiding. Waiting to launch an attack on you.

      Your mother was never good to you but she once said, "You choose to embrace your human side. That makes you weak. I doubt you could hold your own against a hashira in that weak-ass, puny form."

      Determined to prove her wrong, you spun on your heel to face the place where the scent was the strongest. Before you fully turned around, you had your black nichirin sword drawn.

     Trying to act confident you purred, "Hello darling. Looks like you finally found me." You plastered a smirk on your face. The hashira with golden eyes and yellow-red hair gave you a blank look.
     "Demon," he nodded curtly. Your smirk grew even bigger. "Or am I," you said with a shrug. He gave you an up-down look that caused you to blush, after all he was very good looking. You knew he wasn't looking at you in the way you wish he was, he was just eyeing your corps uniform and nichirin sword.

      "I suppose you might bot be but I sensed a demon coming from you. How can you explain that," he asked.

      "Take me to Kagaya," you say with a bored tone, then with one hand pick at your nails.