[Season 2] Chapter 34

Depuis le début

Cause well....if he gets eaten by Demons they get a true immortality and some Power ups too.

"But How did you Get your powers? Did you ate some Yellow hair or something?"

Mei asked and Tripitaka Blinked at her, he has no hair he's a bald adorable Monk how can he let Donghai eat a yellow hair? "Wha— ew that's disgusting. Buuuuut I'll tell you that tale next time!" She Beamed making the two groan in such cliffhanger.

Feeling a sudden Chilly air. A blanket sprawled all over them. With some pillows floating and landing on top of their heads "Trip said to sleep now. It's getting late" Donghai smiled and the Monk Happily throwed some plushies to the three kids.

"Uh...Master are you still there?"

"Why are you asking that Monkey man?"

"I actually did this last time Mei. And it really wooorked!"

Mk Whispered, and Tripitaka Pat's his Knees making the young boy smile "Okay he's here! We can sleep now!" Chuckling at the Young Delivery boy. Tang Bid goodnight to them and turned the lights off.

"They seem to love hearing more of your tales master"

"Indeed. I still have a lot though!"

Smilling,the Monk let's the four be on their dream land. Arranging the Young girls study table and even Checking downstairs.

He doesn't need sleep really since he  has slept quite well yesterday. He'll just excuse the Monstrous hiccups though coming from Mk.

But....he's still has work to do.

Silently Grabbing the scroll Up on Donghai's shelves. It's not connected to the Creation he just finished but there's a Spell written in the old paper.

And thank the Maiden that spell can be a great help for him; once he's done checking the scroll he Nods and hides it back the shelves. Dusting off his hands he Left Donghai's Room and sighs.

Boy he needs to be quick in this....

[---○---]

It's so Dull....

It's close to finish. The Mech that's gonna be the key to fulfill her greatest ambitions. All she did inside the dark Caves is too Watch the Symbols and Runes slowly form. Much to her delight since it's slowly coming to life.

Spider Queen and her Men are nowhere to be found. Not like she cares cause in an hour or so. Her Destiny will be fulfilled.

Glowing blue eyes, the wind picked up. The Chilly air Freezing the caverns as she Finishes up her work. It's close to finish. Just the Ingredients and then she's done.

"What do you mean you can't find that Monkey boy?!"

"W-we tried to Find him around the city Plaza but He's nowhere to be found my Queen"

"Then find him somewhere! We need to make an antidote to finish up my Spider Mech!"

Ah....

The Queen is slowly Realizing it. How Dissapointing she's still has a Few Plans for her. "Destiny is slowly catching up for her. Well then. Let her be" she Smiled, looking back to the Hologrammed beast infront of her she sighs.

"Baigu you want some icecream?"

Hearing a Familiar voice she Flinched and looked around the cave. Her eyes looking in the dark corners. Frowning she Shakes her head and Growled.

"I said no more Silly Things. I can't Let myself be involve in that Mortals life."

That right. She has a Destiny to Fullfill, and A World to Cleanse from It's never ending cycle.

[---○---]

"There There Sandy. You're good now"

Patting his Back. The sleeping giant Peacfully snored with his cat mo sleeping beside him.

Seeing a small Cicada Symbol glow behind the Buff man. Tripitaka Smiled and sighs once he's done with his work. Leaving the Soft Giants Home he Awed once he saw the Sun Slowly coming up the Blue Skies.

He's been busy floating all around the city and going back in that Monastery to read some books just to finalized everything that he has done. Though he just gonna pray that it will work.

"Wonder what they're doing right now..."

Floating back inside the Noodle shop. Tripitaka Walked passed the door and saw an empty bedroom. Raising a brow He searched downstairs and even the cabinets. Not until he heard a loud Thud and he flew up the Noodle shops Rooftop.

"Kid! What happened to my sign!"

"Woooaaah Mk You turned into a Bird!"

"Like the 72 Transformation thingy that Monkey king does!"

Watching them help the boy up Tripitaka Then looked at the broken sign That Mk just Took back. And it smells like sewers and shit too. "Hey Mk where have you been anyways? I mean you did woke us up preeeetty early and Showed us some cool powers you just discovered." Mei Grinned and the Young boy Chuckled nervously.

He did wake them up so early and showed them the 72 Transformation ability he just accidentally Discovered.

Much to Tangs Delight not until Pigsy's Noodle sign got in a huge Demonic problem and he has to Take it back.

And that took him down Spider Queens Lair and....he pretty much witnessed something that's maybe gonna hunt him till he sleeps.

"Uh...Do you guys wanna Train? Like—uh. Ya know Learn some cool fighting moves?"

He Grinned. And Donghai Laughed at his Funny face "Sure Monkey man just say what time. Buuuut maybe wait till the sun's up. We're pretty much Deadass tired here." She Grinned and Pigsy Strongly agree with her.

I mean Mk woke them up 3 am and the Pig is still sleepy. Add Mei and Donghai's Neverending Energy that sometimes he's questioning as to how come the two girls still Moves around in such time.

"Okay sure Kiddo, we could train buuut not Here In the city"

"Pigsy's right! We could find a place that's away from the city to avoid some Casualties!"

Beaming a smile. Tripitaka Frowned Seeing the young boys energy A bit down and....blue.

"He has seen something that's gonna hunt him...."

—Golden Cicada Season 2
Zion204