"C-CAPTAIN!!!!" They screamed in horror before I let him go and grabs it's sword before facing them while my bangs cover my face.

"Oh, what are you going to say? Ha, come on now. Delighted me, you pathetic brainless pigs?" I spoke with a sadistic tone which made the assassins of the Black Agriche soon horrified by the expression I give.

"Haha, what's wrong? Cat caught your tongue?" I spoke with sadistic smile before strike them down by one and one unlit they all fall down like the trash they are

Since I was Champion of Kendo in my past life, I learned everything in swordsmanship in both Korean, Chinese, and Japanese styles.

Let's say I was genius of swordsmanship like OG Medea.

Well, a evilly genius.

"Oh dear...." I soon turn around and seeing well the girl who I immediately recognized.

A mysterious silver hair that reflected into a bluish light, brilliant golden eyes that shines like the sun itself...all in the form of very beautiful and lovely young noble lady.

Oh shit, that's Sylvia Pedelian.

I mean come on, she's looks like Cassis and your typical heroine

Well, she's a beauty like Psyche since those two do give the good hearted idealistic beauty.

"Lady Sylvia, are you okay?! You must be careful now, we still have a long way to get to the Grand Banquet" the butler soon said which I soon walked away by knowing this wasn't suppose to happen.

I mean Sylvia, the OG Heroine was ambushed by the Agriche assassins. This didn't happen in the original story or Hell's Flower.

Well, it doesn't surprise me since I am in a different world where the impossible becomes the possible.

I just hope Eros, that bastard doesn't exist here.

That would be a nightmare for me and Psyche.

"Umm, Miss, thank you for saving us" I soon turn around and seeing Sylvia spoke up but give a nervous expression because of me.

I mean let's be realistic, I am the embodiment of haughtiness and Rebe Rexha's I'm going to show you Crazy. The OG Medea Solon of both Anti-Heroine and Villainess.

I looked at her my jaded gaze before I sighs and turn around.

"Next time, bring some bodyguards. You look young and fragile, you need to work on your self-defense if you don't want to be the victim" I said before walking back to my carriage which I soon stepped and close the door.

"Alright, go on" I ordered my driver which I felt him sighing before the carriage starts moving.

Few hours later

We soon arrived to the residence of the Wigdrasil's Grand Banquet which I went to my room and start drinking my Lippe tea that I love so much.

I looked through the window as the night soon falls down and seeing Roxana walking through the garden as sercetly disobeying her bastard father's order.

"Huh...so this how they met briefly before the real reunion which she doesn't realize by now Cassis fell in love her after the three years being apart after he escape" I said as drinking my Lippe Tea gracefully and looking through the moon.

Those two are meant for each other.

"Princess.... he's here...." I soon sighs as I look once again the moon that suddenly turn pure red by knowing what Lancelot meant.

Dion Agriche is here....

"I do not plan to be prey by no one"