I was just wearing a normal dress.

Y/n:" thank you Douxie, what are you doing for the rest of today?"

Hisirdoux:" sweeping apparently"

He sighed.

I walk over to him and nudge him lightly asking.

Y/n:" do you want to see something cool?"(Did the word cool exist back then? I have no clue, for now let's just pretend it does)

He nods and we move away from the arguing adults.

I start messing with my magic and make a golden rose appear in front of us.

He wows at this and tries to touch it but it disappears, and puffs into golden sparks

I laugh a little that he fell for that trick. He comes back from the panic attack and looks me straight in the eye, clearly not amused by my actions.

Hisirdoux:" really? Again!? Oh come on"

I laugh some more before I hear a stern.

Morgana:" y/n! Did you use magic again for playing?!"

I snap my gaze to her and cringe. Before slowly nodding my head as a yes.

Morgana:" you know our rules!"

I step out and say.

Y/n:" I know! It's just, I was just showing Douxie that's all!" I say trying to convince her that I was sorry.

Morgana:" that is NO Excuse! Our power is sacred, and indestructible. Do not risk it being exposed or you will know what will happen! Is that understood?"

My head falls and nod.

I look up and meet her stern glare but also see worry in her eyes.

Morgana faces Merlin again and I see he held a small sympathetic look out for me, which I waved off.

Morgana:" we will talk about this after the Ball" she says before walking off and gestures for me to come with a.

Morgana:" come along y/n"

I wave Douxie goodbye and he mouths a 'sorry' before I walk out of the door.

I follow Morgana back into...my chamber? Why my chamber? We walk inside and i am immediately met with the familiar elegance of my room.

my chamber? Why my chamber? We walk inside and i am immediately met with the familiar elegance of my room