Two

「 ☁️ 」

Having somewhat of a reasonable conversation with Ni-ki wasn't what Jungwon entirely had in mind. He had no huge expectations from the dating app whatsoever, but for it to match him with someone he could perhaps call his first new friend in an exceedingly lengthy while certainly provoked the boy to feel extra fulfilled in a way.

If Jungwon was sincerely telling the truth, the application held surprises that he wasn't able to foresee. And relatively attractive surprises at that.

"Why did he have to be that good-looking?" Jungwon mumbled, his thoughts far from the significant things he should be imagining and his mind ambling elsewhere.

"I take it that the tinder rip-off I suggested worked."

Jungwon blinked, regaining consciousness of the real world around him to direct his eyes towards his one and only best friend.

"And what if it did, Sunoo?" Jungwon stared at him with a single raised eyebrow.

"Then I won't have to hear you whine about how alone and single you are anymore," Sunoo responded with a giggle, internally reminding himself of those times.

"I never whined!"

"Oh, I'm so single! What did I do to deserve being so lonely? Why can't I just have a boyfriend? Why is my gayness not gaying?!" Sunoo dramatically recited Jungwon's iconic words that he had to listen to at nearly every juncture of the day.

"Stop you're exaggerating! And I don't sound like that what the fuck!" Jungwon protested.

"Quit whining and show me your future boyfriend already before I need to go." Sunoo sassily asserted as he shook Jungwon aggressively.

"Jeez, if you must," Jungwon grumbled, aiming to exhibit how little he cared, though his small smile revealed the content sensation he felt from the inside which Sunoo obviously didn't fail to notice.

However, before the younger could open the messages he had sent Ni-ki the other day, a specific notification halted his searching.

A Match Has Been Found !
Chat With Them Now !

Both boys with widened eyes instantly turned to stare at each other with startled expressions.

"What do I do now?!" Jungwon exclaimed.

"Uhm... answer them maybe?!" Sunoo screamed back, stating the obvious.

"B-but... what about-"

"Bitch don't you know how a dating app works? You get multiple matches, not immediately the person you need to marry!" Jungwon bit his lower lip, pausing to decide whether to click on the notification and talk with yet another unknown soul to him.

"Just answer!" Sunoo yelled. His shout was the final sound that reached Jungwon's ears and registered in his mind as the gears started to operate, eventually ending his interior battles and opening the chat.

A Match Has Been Found !