Chapter 2

*with Osgood and Toshiko in the lab*

"So here we are" Osgood says as she opens the 5 locks on the door, "take a look around". "Oh wow" Toshiko gasps as she looks around "is that a dalek?" She asks with a concerned look on her face. "Don't worry it's dead, the Doctor's mess" Osgood reassures her. A figure appears behind them and clears their throat causing Osgood and Tosh to turn around "Osgood what have I told you about sneaking up on me" Osgood says to her twin then sees Toshiko's confused look "Tosh this is my sister", "nice to meet you" she says to Osgood. All of a sudden the alarms start sounding "why does Kate set these things off at the worst possible times follow me" Osgood grabbed the files Kate asked her to bring and gestures for her sister and Tosh to follow her.

*in the black archive with Gwen and Kate*

Kate shows her clearance pass to the doorman "after you" holds the door open for Gwen, "holy sh-" she puts her hands over her mouth as she walks in "this place is huge". "Take a look around I need to get Osgood" Kate sets the alarms off as Gwen walked through the many shelves until she came across a device she knew to belong to her boss. A device behind Kate somehow activated and a figure appeared by the door and walked up to her, of course Kate assumed it was Osgood and turned the alarm off and said "Osgood, did you find those files on ..." she turned around and went cold. "Dad!?". Why did it have to be him? He was dead and yes she knew people from all over the place were falling through these cracks in time but this wasn't fair. After all these years of missing him she almost felt calciphobic in her own skin. Through all the pain and tears and nightmares she'd been going through over and over and over again and he was standing there in front of her, like nothing had happened. Like all that grief was for nothing.