●♡Chapter Three♡●

--->Note: Hello everyone I'm glad to see you all again! Please enjoy the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The day was finally over and I was ready to go over to muzans dorm. I grabbed my stuff and left the classroom. "Y/n!" I heard a voice from behind me call out. "Hm?" I turned around and saw Akaza, he wasn't in class today so I'm guessing he was skipping. "Hey! I didn't see you in class today." I said. "Uh, yea. Um, here." He said handing me a bag of something. I looked in and saw many different types of sweets. "Whoa, what's all this for?" I asked. "I wasn't really sure how to thank you properly for yesterday, she probably would have failed me for the semester if it wasn't for you." He said. I smiled, "It was not problem at all, and thank you!" I said. He smiled, but soon frowned when he looked behind me. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, "What are you doing here." The voice belonged to uzui. "Its none of your business." Akaza said glaring. I sighed, "Well I'm sure your done so you can leave now." There was a threatening tone in his voice. Akaza just stayed silent before looking at me with a gental look. "I guess I will take my leave, bye y/n." He said walking awa1y. "Ok, see ya later!" I said waving to him. "No, not 'see ya later', you shouldn't be hanging around him." Tengen said. I rolled my eyes, "I'm not a child, I can take care of myself perfectly fine." I said crossing my arms. Tengen sighed, "Yea I know, but I can't help but worry sometimes." He said. "No need to worry about anything, if I ever need help I'll go to ou and the others! I won't try to do everything by myself." I said with a laugh.

Tengen smiled, "Good to know! So where are you headed to next?" He asked. "I got partnered up with this dude in one of my classes for a project, so I'll be heading to his dorm." I said. "Hmm I see, well in that case I'll leave you to it! I'll see you later then!" He said walking off. "See ya!" I headed to the dorms and soon found the dorm room. Until I noticed something odd, "Huh, I knew something about this room was familiar, it's kagaya's dorm room. Is muzan kagaya's dorm mate? Probably. I knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds. The door soon opened up and I saw muzan. "I see you've made it here, come in." He said moving out of the way. I nodded to him and walked in, I saw kagaya sitting on the couch reading. He looked up at me and smiled, "Ah I see your the one muzan was talking about." He said. "I'm glad my cousin picked you as his partner for the project." He said going back to his book. I almost choked on air, "Cousin??" I asked. He simply nodded, "Oh, ok then." "Come on, you came here to work on the project, not talk to him." Muzan said, you could clearly hear the anoyance in his voice. "Right!" I followed him to his room where he sat down on his bed. I stood awkwardly not knowing what to do. He sighed, "Sit here." He said patting a spot next to him. I sat down quietly as he pulled out a computer.

"Ok, the animal you picked out was a garter snake. Interesting choice." He said. "Why thank you." I said. He rolled his eyes as he pulled out a notebook and pen and handed it to me. "This is so you can take down notes." He said plainly. I nodded and took them, he started to type away at his computer. I waited patiently and silently. I heard him sigh, "While I'm doing this why don't you brainstorm some ideas for our poster. I'm sure you have some artistic skills that you can put to use." He said. "Oh, right." I said. I started to do as he said and created some ideas for the presentation. Every once in a while he would give me some information to write down. Soon it was getting late, "Its getting a bit dark out. I should be heading back to my dorm." I said. "I suppose you are right, we can pick up where we left off the next time you are available." He said. "Alright, I'm not free tomorrow or Saturday, but after that I don't think I have any change of plans. Here is my number, you can text me when you are available." I said handing him a piece of paper with my number on it. I then headed out the room, "See ya next time!" With that I left and headed back to my dorm. I yawned, "I'm a bit tired today. Well tomorrow I'll be with shinobu and Saturday with daki." I pulled out my phone and saw multiple messages I haven't read. I opened up the group chat.