Rosè and jisoo bowed to the CEO then left.

When chae and Jisoo left , Jin suddenly let out his laugh and kept smiling like an idiot.

Jin : I must be crazy.....Yah Kim seokjin.....

But that laugh still Caught Jisoo's attention , she looked back at the office door then mumbled.

Jisoo : This man is not ok....

Rosè : Yah Jisoo shi , Don't think like that. Mr. Kim is so kind even if he's the CEO here. He never looks down on people and he treats the guards like he's family. He gave them High salary every month since they are old men. He never let them over work or stay late at night because it isn't safe to them but he transfers young guards to secure the company in night. Every one here loves him because of his attitude.

Jisoo : Soory.....

Rosè : Anyway , can we call you unnie ?? Lisa told me to tell you that.

Jisoo : Ok , she can call me that if she wants.

Rosè : Oh and also , Lisa told me that you already have a boyfriend right ??

Jisoo : Yes I already have a boyfriend and we've been dating for a year now , we both lov.... 

Something invisible suddenly hit her that made her stop in the mid way and her tears unexpectedly fell down.

Rosè : Yah are you ok ?? Why did you suddenly stop. Are you crying ???

Jisoo : Huh ?? who said that I'm crying ?? I'm actually ok don't worry.

Jisoo saw the red thread suddenly cut off and it slowly disappeared.

I lost taehyung's track......in my mind.......I can't know what he's saying in his mind anymore.

Rosè : If something happens tell me or Lisa ok ?? We're always here for you.

Yes , this is me. Jisoo. I'm an ordinary girl like all of you in this world. But I have an ability that I can read people's mind if I have a close relationship with them. Like taehyung , No one knows this except taehyung. But why all of a sudden ?? Why did the red thread suddenly cut off from my fingers like this ?? What will happen to us in the future ??

Rosè : Ok so this is the cafeteria where you can eat lunch. You can have coffee or other drinks too. Mr. Kim will give you the staff card so you can pay for your drinks , and the card is only available in this building. Let's go to another floor. I'll show you the meeting room and the rooftop of this company too , do you understand ???

Jisoo nodded and smiled so Rosè won't ask her anything again.

Taehyung's side.

While working his eyes lend to his finger once he felt something and he saw red thread suddenly disappearing.

Taehyung : Not this fast.....Please tie back.....I want her to feel happiness first before letting her go.....please.

So he also knows that he's destiny is tied with someone else who is not Jisoo but he still wants to see her happy. He doesn't want her to cry because he also love her.

This is a jinsoo story so don't misunderstand because I only ship Jin and Jisoo together. That doesn't mean that I hate another ships but sorry,  my heart only accepts jinsoo , I don't know why too. even though Jisoo and tae in the first chapter are dating but everything will change in the coming chapters and I also didn't tag Vsoo in my story. I'm sorry about Vsoo shippers.