Tentative: Prep for Deloitte meeting

Her eyes checked her phone again before she clicked on dismiss. Fingers nervously scratched on the folded sleeves of her shirt. She was about to start typing again when she noticed Ryujin's pensive face as she studied Lisa from the analyst's side of the room.

"What?"

The girl raised her eyebrows and shrugged, the pout in her mouth a hint playful.

"What do you want, Shin?"

"Nothing," Ryujin sounded wistful. "I like how you look today."

Rosé snorted by the other table without looking up, but the small conspiring grin on her face was ready to jump into anything playful.

Lisa scrunched her nose but made a quick check of herself anyway: she wasn't wearing anything special, she thought, although the shirt she was wearing was the soft blue one Jennie once complimented on her. And yeah, maybe she's wearing a full refreshed make-up at 6 pm, but she does that sometimes when she's going out after work.

Nothing special.

Lisa regarded Ryujin warily. "Thanks, I guess."

The Thai resumed typing, but it was not even 5 words in when Ryujin responded. "You know, you've been looking radiant lately."

Somewhat awkward silence. Lisa's an open book to her team, but this might be the first time she encountered comments that are somewhat...fishing.

"I don't know what you want, Shin," Lisa tried brushing her off. "Finish your stuff and leave if you're done instead of annoying me."

"No, I'm serious," Ryujin called Rosé's attention. "Don't you think so?"

Rosé relented with a quick side glance. "I don't know what you get for kissing her ass, babe. She's not your boss."

"I'm not sucking up to Lisa, I'm just stating an observation," Ryujin tucked her chin on both her palms as she rested her elbows on the table. "There's just something about you that's different."

Yep. Definitely some hardcore Fishing Olympics going on.

Before Lisa could respond, Ryujin continued. "Besides, if there's anyone I should suck up to, it should be you," Then tried to pull off a rather struggling and embarrassing form of aegyo at Rosé.

Lisa chuckled. Of course. Ryujin has been so smitten lately with one of the lead analysts Rosé's working with over at KT, but couldn't seem to muster enough courage to ask her out for a date in person. It's been Rosé and Lisa's recent source of entertainment whenever Ryujin whines too much about how it was a crime for Lia to be that gorgeous.

"I'm still not giving you Lia's number."