chapter 2

"Woah, hey Y/n are you alright?" Stanley said "y-yeah I'm fine" I said still shocked about what happened back at your house, all your thoughts went away when you felt Stanley hug you tightly, "I can see something's wrong c'mon tell me" Stanley said, "you wont believe me" I said "just tell me I won't judge" Stanley said calmly "fine once I went home I also went to get some cookies but when I opened the cookie jar there wasn't cookies, there was a bunch of spiders and they all crawled up my arm I tried to get them off but as I turned around I saw this scary  clown" I said.

Stanley looked at me in fear, "you aren't the only who saw something, I saw something too" Stanley said "What did you see Stan?" I said "well my dad has this painting of this woman and her face is all messed up, earlier while I was putting a book back on the shelf, I saw her, she was walking up to me, she was terrifying, I don't think I can ever go back into that room" Stanley says.

"I wonder what it is" I said "yeah but let's ignore it, maybe we're just imagining it" Stanley says "yeah maybe" I said

~SKIPPING TIME TO LAST DAY OF SCHOOL~

"So, there's this church full of Jews, right?" Eddie pauses "and Stanley has to take this super Jewy test" Eddie says "but how's it work?" Bill asks, "they slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie answered. "but Stan will have nothing left!" Richie interrupts "that's true" Eddie says before you and Stanley run up to them "wait up you guys!" both you and Stan say. "Hey Stan, what happens at Bar Mitzvah, anyways?" Bill asks "Ed says they slice the tip off you d-dick off" Bill says. I look at them in disgust. "yeah and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say, "Where's the beef?" Richie says while you all laugh together "at the bar mitzvah, I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man." Stan says. "I could think of funner ways to become a man." Richie says. "more 'fun' you mean." I say.

You all get quiet as soon as you all walk by Henry and his friends. "think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie says "dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last March." Richie says as Gretta bumps into Stanley so I give her a dirty look. "What's her deal?" I ask Stanley but he just shrugged his shoulders as a response as we walk by a bunch of kids on our way out

"best feeling ever" Stan says "yeah? try tickling your pickle for the first time" Richie responds "You guys are disgusting" I say throwing everything in my backpack away "so what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asks "Start my training" Richie says "wait what training" Eddie asks "Street fighter" Richie replies "Is that how you want to spend your summer in a arcade?" Eddie says annoyed "Beats spending it inside your mother" Richie says raising his hand up for a high five "what if we go to the quarry?" Stan asks while putting Richie's hand down "Hey guys um I'll be right back" I say walking back into the school's restroom.

"are you in there by your self , Beaver-ly ?"you hear Gretta say as you walk in "or do you have half the guys in the school with you huh slut?" she continues "hey Gretta leave her alone!" I yell  "why don't you make me" Gretta says "I guess I'll have to then" you say as you punched her in the nose "MY NOSE!" Gretta yells as she tries to punch me back but I kicked her before she could "you just don't listen now get out of here or your next" I say to the other girls

As soon as I said that they all ran out of the restroom "you can come out now there gone" I say to the girl in the stall ''thanks a lot for helping me" she says "no problem someone had to teach Gretta a lesson" I say "yeah but anyways I'm Beverly Marsh nice to meet you" she says raising her hand " I'm Y/N L/N" I say shacking hand "oh shit I got to  go see you around Beverly!" I say walking out side just to see henry and his goons messing with the losers "oh my gosh do I have to kick more asses" I say rolling my eyes walking up to them.

"HENRY LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR FUCKSAKES" I yell, Henry turns around "well hello to you too sweetheart" he says smirking at me "don't call me that you freak " I say disgusted, he walks up to me "c'mon sweetheart you know you like it you cant drop the act" he says I grab him by the hair "don't ever call me that and leave my friends alone I mean unless you want your daddy to find out that you like to terrorize kids" I say grinning at him, he tenses up a little "fine but this is not over you losers" he says walking away

"HOLY SHIT Y/N THAT WAS BADASS" Richie says "y-yeah thanks for h-helping us" Bill continues "oh its no a big deal" I say "o-oh y-y/n were going to the b-barrens tomorrow y-you wanna come w-with us?" Bill says "sure why not ill see you guys there bye!" I Say patting Stan in the back then just pedaling to my house.

OK WELL IM NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR AND PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD ADD IM SO OUT OF IDEAS BUT ANYWAYS I APOLIGIZE IF SOME PARTS ARE SHORTILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER-

I MAY CHANGE SOME STUFF ABOUT Y/N BUT OVER ALL SHES BADASS!!!!!!