9: All The Stars~

Začít od začátku

Johnny: "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry."

Ryan: "It's alright-" He began before being cut off by Klaus whom smacked Johnny with his instructor stick.

Klaus: "Wrong!"

Johnny: "Sorry!"

Ryan and Johnny went through the same routine over and over again. Johnny continued to mess up, while Klaus scolded him any moment he made a mistake. Time had passed rather quickly until it reached nighttime, allowing Johnny to leave the studio. He rushed outside, wanting to get as far away from this place as soon as possible. Johnny paused for a moment as he breathed hysterically before raising his hand trying to hold it steady, only to realize he couldn't stop shaking. He balled his hand into a fist, angry at himself and his "psychotic" teacher. He kicked the nearest trash can and raised his skateboard behind his head, proceeding to throw it at a nearby fire hydrant in a fit of rage. As the skateboard made impact with the hydrant, it split in half right down the middle, making Johnny cringe and gasp at his own actions as he regained his composure and ran over to the now broken skateboard.

Johnny: "Oh man..." Johnny complained as he held up the two halves of the broken board.

(Y/N): "Letting all those emotions bottle up inside isn't gonna do you any good." Moose said as he steps outside, his class having finished moments before Johnny's had.

Johnny: "You saw?" He asked, now rather embarrassed his tantrum had been observed.

(Y/N): "Kinda hard to miss you when you run pass me in a panic." He pointed out.

Johnny said nothing as he lowered his head in embarrassment, ashamed of letting his emotions get the better of him. Moose sighs as he approaches Johnny, placing his hand on his shoulder.

(Y/N): "I can introduce you to someone who knows a thing or two about dancing." He offered with a genuinely friendly grin.

Johnny looked up to (Y/N) and lightly smiled back.

Johnny: "Thanks Moose."

(The Next Day)

The next morning, Moose and Johnny were just leaving the skateboard shop, Johnny holding his new skateboard while Moose had bought new wheels for his roller shoes, his previous wheels having worn down a bit, especially after a week ago when he had hitched a ride on the back of Porsha's limo to try and fight for a chance to perform for bigger entertainment.

Johnny: "Thanks for the skateboard." He thanked Moose as they continued moving forward.

(Y/N): "Eh, don't mention it."

Then they both heard upbeat music coming from nearby, turning in the direction of the sound to see a crowd of animals cheering for someone putting on a performance. Moose smiled as he knew who the performer was, recognizing one of her favorite songs she uses to draw in crowds.

(Y/N): "Johnny, follow me. It's time I finally introduce you to someone."

Johnny did just that and followed Moose to see a female lynx, Nooshy, absolutely killing it with her dancing. Johnny watched, completely amazed by the moves that the lynx was busting out.   

(0:38-2:21) [The song she played btw]