Ikebukuro's inciting incident

It's a relatively warm afternoon in Ikebukuro. Mairu had opened the sliding wooden-doors of Russia Sushi with Simon serving other customers, looking over to see Kuon Kotonami and Aoba Kuronuma sitting down in a booth waiting an hour for her. And Mairu walked over to talk to the both of them. The look of Aoba's is only pure happiness, same for Kuon as they both got up from the private-booth to hug Mairu with a smile on their faces.

"Aoba...Kuon, it's like I haven't seen you two in years" Mairu Greeted.

All did a threeway hug with each other then Mairu sat down with them both right next to Kuon across from Aoba, Kuon after hugging his girlfriend; Mairu, he began to feel more confident before she arrived, while Aoba at the same time was indifferent but happy to see Mairu and one of his friends; Kuon.

After they were done greeting one another again, following not seeing the other for months on end in the city.

Aoba looked and asked Mairu something about Izaya.

"Me and Kuon wanted to ask you something about your brother...Izaya," Aoba asked.

Mairu gave a happy reluctant smile when Aoba asked about her brother.

"Well sure I'm all ears, Aoba and Kuon" Mairu replied.

Aoba from where he was sitting cautiously surveyed all over Russia Sushi to see anyone watching or hearing their conversation, what he was going to ask of Mairu. After Aoba is done then asks the request in question.

"Mairu, I know your brother probably had some valuable items hidden away in his main apartment/office building in Shinjuku," Aoba asked Mairu about her brother. "Becomes we're asking you to come along to discovery a few valuable items that we can sell with Blue Squares so we can help other people and ourselves"

Her smile instantly vanished at Aoba's question about her brother and replied:

"Izaya and I had a little bit of a volatile but stable relationship even after his supposed death by Shizuo and Vorona woman from Russia, I don't think I'll be very much help to begin," Mairu exclaimed.

Mairu, Kuon, and Aoba all look over to the left side and the back of the restaurant to see if Simon and Denis are hearing their conversation just in case.

"Come on, where helping people and getting little in return" Said Kuon

Kuon grabbed his smartphone from his pocket to show pictures of poorer Blue Squares members like Himself, Neko and all the others in the Color Gang and last photo is of Nozomi Kotonami, Kuon's older sister having to sleep on the floor with a blanket of their rundown apartment-complex.

Mairu sat right next to Kuon, then grabbed Kuon's hand as her expression turned from indifference to feeling horrible for the lives of Kuon and his sister. feeling bad, she thinks over and now wants to help Aoba and Kuon plus helping out all the people they knew.

"Ugh...fine as long, it's only for this" Mairu responded and got up from the private-booth.

Kuon and Aoba arose from where they were setting after her.

"Alright, let's all meet up in Shinjuku with a game plan together in 4 months to prepare" Aoba exclaimed.

Mairu and Kuon; both began to hold hands together lovingly as they nodded in agreement with Aoba about their next move.

"Agreed," Said Mairu and Kuon.

Mairu then stopped holding on to Kuon's hand and walked to the front entrance of Russia Sushi, opening the left wooden-door of the establishment.