Idea(s) #2

Next idea!^^ Title:child soul doug Fandom:Dark Deception Desc:As doug ALMOST got to the portal he was jumped by the joy joy gang and malak he was beaten up by the joy joy gang and malak made him his puppet (the end of Chapter 4 in the game basically-) Malak wanted the joy joy gang to take care of him because Malak in a few days he will interview doug to see if he is possessed by a soul Malak left and lucky carried doug they then tie him up to a chair and get food for him lucky stayed to watch him and he was surprised that doug turned into his soul form and was more shocked and confused that his soul was a three year old lucky yelled for penny and hangry to come back to the room and they were both surprised that he was a three year old lucky asked "why was he a three year old" and doug said "i died at three years old mister..." The gang was shocked that he died as a three year old then penny asked how did he die just then doug tensed and said "momma said n-not to t-tell anyone..." The gang were confused and angry that his own mother killed him and from there on they see doug as a little brother/son.

A/N:Was it good? I suck at writing.... REEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEE Was it bad?